Soldiers describe lootin of munitions

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Soldiers describe lootin of munitions

Post by JackB1 »

this is just unacceptable. the dozens of soldiers that were guarding the facility were just overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of Iraqis looting.
They sent messages for help but reeived no reply.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

It doesn't matter. Voters didn't care. Election is over. Facts aren't determined yet. It's irresponsible to raise this issue before the facts are in.

Now what is doing most of the killing over there? Explosives you say?

Bush wasn't held to account for anything. Will he "retire" Rumsfeld or any of the other Defense Dept. people? Why should he, the voters didn't care.

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

no offense jackb1 but you must be one sad individual
all you ever do is post about negativity and stuff, well for one do you think you could do any better ?
and for another, try being positive for once, you may enjoy life for a change

PeaceBw/

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

am I sad about Bush's re-election....you bet I am. But I am not
going to stick my head in the sand and ignore what's going on
in Iraq. I guess you just want to believe the rosy picture that
the Bush admin. paints for you. It's not negativity....it's reality.
When Bush does something positive, I'll be behind him all the way.

fletcher21 wrote:no offense jackb1 but you must be one sad individual
all you ever do is post about negativity and stuff, well for one do you think you could do any better ?
and for another, try being positive for once, you may enjoy life for a change

PeaceBw/

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Soldiers describe lootin of munitions

Post by Jackdog »

JackB1 wrote:this is just unacceptable. the dozens of soldiers that were guarding the facility were just overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of Iraqis looting.
They sent messages for help but reeived no reply.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines
Not one quote had had a soldiers name on it. Not one. It's the LA Times man. That's like Newsmax.com for Gods sake.

These quotes make me laugh:

"The U.S. troops said there was little they could do to prevent looting of the ammunition site, 30 miles south of Baghdad." :lol: :lol:

Troops in a war zone have weapons. Those weapons would prevent the looting.

"We were running from one side of the compound to the other side, trying to kick people out," said one senior noncommissioned officer who was at the site in late April 2003."

In a war zone guarding an ammo dump and they were running around trying to kick people out? :lol: :lol: There would have been no running around by armed US troops. Anyone that came across the perimeter would have been shot. S.O.P.

"On our last day there, there were at least 100 vehicles waiting at the site for us to leave" so looters could come in and take munitions."

Sure there was. What a joke.

"It was complete chaos. It was looting like L.A. during the Rodney King riots," another officer said."

:lol: :lol: What was the officers last name? Pyle

"He and other soldiers who spoke to The Times asked not to be named, saying they feared retaliation from the Pentagon."

That because it didn't happen. This is another story that makes the troops look like complete idiots.

Thanks for the laughs Jack. If you think this $hit is true about our soldiers acting like that with those types of weapons,then shame on you.

JRod
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JRod »

First off, there are two stories about this and a video tape. If this was just the LA Times then it could be brushed off.

This isn't JackDog, more stories are coming out. Usually when you get more than a handful then you can really dispute it.

But like WCO the voters don't care they would rather have God and Moral Issues in the White House. We now have a mandate in the White House that the truth doesn't matter.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

JackB1 wrote:am I sad about Bush's re-election....you bet I am. But I am not
going to stick my head in the sand and ignore what's going on
in Iraq. I guess you just want to believe the rosy picture that
the Bush admin. paints for you. It's not negativity....it's reality.
When Bush does something positive, I'll be behind him all the way.
Here is an idea, maybe he wants this board to go back to gaming and sports topics. Instead of a bunch of you continuing these political posts. Isn't there somewhere better for you to discuss these items?

Listen I understand that we talk about thing that are Off Topic here, but you guys are getting carried away. I have CNN and Yahoo if I want to read news during the day, I don't need a bunch of guys who are bitter that their canidate lost saturating these boards with crap.

For the love of God, I hope Jared starts locking these things.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

THE f***in ELECTION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its time to quit with the political SPAM!!!!!
Cause thats what its become.

I thought this f***in s*** would be over after 11/2 ..its only gottem more and more pathetic.

Edit: Like my spelling :oops:

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jackdog »

XXXIV wrote:THE f***ING ELECTION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its time to quit with the political SPAM!!!!!
Cause thats what its become.

I thought this f***ing s*** would be over after 11/2 ..its only gottem more and more pathetic.

Edit: Like my spelling :oops:
Your right man. Sour grapes make sour discourse. I am done. Back to Sports Gaming!!

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Good idea...let's game. (Crickets in the political threads, except for the random sounds of continued weeping on the left... :wink: )
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

I'm not locking any threads....yet. This is a pretty charged time and people are gonna want to vent and/or celebrate for the next day or so. If the front page is still filled with OT political stuff by around Monday, then I'll open up for discussion whether we should have an OT section of the forum that's separate from the sports gaming section.

But in the meantime, I'm going to let stuff slide. My guess is that with the new games coming out in the next few weeks and with the election fading into the past, the threads will come back to sports gaming.

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

Jared wrote:I'm not locking any threads....yet. This is a pretty charged time and people are gonna want to vent and/or celebrate for the next day or so. If the front page is still filled with OT political stuff by around Monday, then I'll open up for discussion whether we should have an OT section of the forum that's separate from the sports gaming section.

But in the meantime, I'm going to let stuff slide. My guess is that with the new games coming out in the next few weeks and with the election fading into the past, the threads will come back to sports gaming.
Lord I hope so, my jaw is sore from taking all the bait.