What are you wearing...

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

What are you wearing...

Post by Danimal »

For Halloween?

I've decided since it is my little girls first Halloween where she can go out and get candy, that I would dress up and scare the kids who come to our door, while her & mom are out getting the goodies.

So I am going to dress like a stuffed scarecrow, and sit on a rocking chair on the porch, where I have other stuff figures already. When they come and ring the doorbell I will jump up. Unless they are too little, don't want to scare the little tikes.

Anyone else dressing up or scaring the kids? I used to love the houses that scared us and did haunted house stuff when I was little. I'll probably get a law suit out of it.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

I was thinking about dressing as an abused Gamestop Manager...but then I thought, naw, there are already so many of those. :wink:

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Don't you think Danimal has gotten enough grief that it doesn't need to extend over to this post? I'm thinking he realizes his misdoings.

Back on topic. Going to my sister and brother-in-laws for a Halloween party Saturday night. Didn't feel like going out and spending outrageously on a costume, so I made do with what I had. Going to dress up as "White Trash". I don't even know if that's a costume. Anyways, I have this sweet 80's looking wig. The bangs are really puffed up and the hair is long and straight in the back. Gonna shave the goatee and just wear a mustache. Then I'm thinking I'll wear some tight acid jeans if I can locate a pair. Not sure what shirt I'm going to wear just yet. Might just cut the sleeves off a flannel. It's been a while since the Mrs. and I have been out without the kids. Should be a good time.

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

sportdan30 wrote:Don't you think Danimal has gotten enough grief that it doesn't need to extend over to this post? I'm thinking he realizes his misdoings.
Ummm....it was a joke. Hence the " :wink: ". If you don't remember, I was the one defending him in that thread.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

I'm going as the same thing I have the last four years: A dad/pseudo-construction worker.

A dad, because I'm taking my kids out for Trick or Treating. A pseudo-construction worker, because I wear a reflective vest while out with the kids that night. We live on a dark road with no street lights.

:)

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

Yeah, I never dress up. Just can't bring myself to do it, not sure why. My friends are having a party tomorrow night and a costume is 'required'. I just have no time or effort to put into being creative for one night. I guess I'll have to pass.

It's interesting since Halloween is actaully my favorite holiday. Go figure.

Kazuya
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Kazuya »

For the second consecutive year, I will be Nightwing...

Hopefully I'll nail that flip off of the roof this year...
"Whatever, I don't know why you even play yourself to that degree,
you laugh at me?" - Del

"Said the whisper to the secret..." - King's X

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Last year I went to our friends' adult costume party as a hockey player, with my full equipment on, minus skates.

This year I was going to go as Alan Shearer of Newcastle United, minus the deft right foot. But the pregnant frau is feeling a bit off, so I don't think we're going.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

I'm going as an anonymous message board poster.

Seriously, we're probably not dressing up this year. Mrs. Brando is likely working all weekend, so our Halloween will be limited. However, we had some kick ass costumes last year. We went as the couple from The Birds. We had all these plastic birds tied to us, blood all over, and my wife did her hair like the actress from that movie.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Spooky wrote:
sportdan30 wrote:Don't you think Danimal has gotten enough grief that it doesn't need to extend over to this post? I'm thinking he realizes his misdoings.
Ummm....it was a joke. Hence the " :wink: ". If you don't remember, I was the one defending him in that thread.
It's cool, I knew it was a joke and laughed.

Anyway here is somethign a bit more on topic. Sports costumes for those of you who don't want to spend the time and be creative, they tell you exactly what you need :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/st ... her/041028
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

spooky157
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by spooky157 »

A tiny black halter top with Daisy Duke cutoff.......oh wait, I only saw the title of the thread. Should've read some of the posts first. :oops:

I will be going as a pirate this year, as I have done every year since I was 12. I'll take more inspiration from Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Caribbean this year.

Kazuya
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Kazuya »

spooky157 wrote:A tiny black halter top with Daisy Duke cutoff.......oh wait, I only saw the title of the thread. Should've read some of the posts first. :oops:

I will be going as a pirate this year, as I have done every year since I was 12. I'll take more inspiration from Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Caribbean this year.
Hmmm... I predict pirates will be pretty big this year. I'd go as one myself, if I didn't have so much invested in the Nightwing costume. Perhaps next year...
"Whatever, I don't know why you even play yourself to that degree,
you laugh at me?" - Del

"Said the whisper to the secret..." - King's X

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Change of plans. Going as White Trash. I'm putting trash all over my pants and shirt. Got a diaper filled with peas and carrots stain that looks like sh*t. Tissue paper coming out of my pants, wrappers, cans, etc. Should be pretty disgusting. It's creative and Pk's favorite word, cheap!