Gators

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Gators

Post by ScoopBrady »

I know you were inquiring about the possibility of Indycar Series 2005 coming out for the PS2. According to Gamespot Indycar is Xbox exclusive in North America but will be released for PS2 in Europe. :cry:

Time to get that Xbox :wink:
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

Dave
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Dave »

I had read a few things pointing that direction for Indycar 2005. It makes me feel better about buying the XBox a few months ago, but other than that, it seems to make little sense.

If they're bringing it out for the PS2 in Europe, why not bring it out in the series' home market? I don't get it.

Look forward to playing this one in the next week or so.

Dave
xbl/psn tag: dave2eleven

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

pk or neck can probably verify this, but I am pretty sure the two of them were playing/testing the PS2 version at Indy last month. I think the version that was showcased at the track was also the PS2 version. I would be surprised if they limited the release in North America to Xbox only since theoretically that will be their biggest market for the game. Stranger things have happened though.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Gamespot is correct: IndyCar Series 2005 will be released for the Xbox only in North America.

The Xbox version was the one showcased in May at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

FloridaGators
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Gators

Post by FloridaGators »

ScoopBrady wrote:I know you were inquiring about the possibility of Indycar Series 2005 coming out for the PS2. According to Gamespot Indycar is Xbox exclusive in North America but will be released for PS2 in Europe. :cry:

Time to get that Xbox :wink:
Good looking out, Scoop.

Well my two college roomates in our apartment next year have a Xbox so we'll chip in I guess and get it for that. I'll have an adopted Xbox next year, anyway. :lol: