Warzone 2.0 DMZ

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Warzone 2.0 DMZ

Post by Teal »

This is the best addition to COD in years. Simply brilliant.

And it's friggin free!

DMZ, for those that haven't played it, is 3 man teams, dropped into the massive city of Al Mazrah, tasked with completing missions and looting for guns and money, all the while on the lookout for surprisingly lethal AI goons as well as crossing paths with other teams of humans. You have 20 minutes to loot, shoot, and exfil before radiation seeps into the area. You can take the risks and stay beyond the 20 minute time frame, but you'd better get a gas mask. Any weapons you procure have to be exfiltrated in order for you to keep them. If you die, any weapons you have will be left on the battlefield. You'll have to resort to a random weapon and hunt for better if so.

The missions are extremely non linear, and you don't even have to do them, but you'll want to, as they will reward you with xp and other goodies.

Engagements have been tense and, at times, feel overwhelming, but not in a cheap way. I've played with some idiot randoms who run off and do their own things, but some really cohesive runs as well.

Of course, with friends, it's much better. I've played with PK and Bill, and I'm on the Xb1S while Bill is on the series x. Those sessions were fantastic.

I can't say enough about this mode. I wasn't a big fan of the first Warzone, and don't much like Battle Royale, but this? This absolutely rocks.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

JOZ
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Warzone 2.0 DMZ

Post by JOZ »

I tried it for one game solo. I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing as I didn't really know much about the mode going in. Lasted about 10 minutes before getting killed. Watched a couple of videos after and it definitely looks like a great idea for a mode. I will definitely give it another go.

I wish there was a mode like this in Insurgency Sandstorm or something else a little slower pace.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

It’s definitely a super mode. Getting shot at the foot of the exfil chopper last night wasn’t fun though. Thought we were home free Jas. I wanted that 50 cal. sniper rifle for my stash.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Diablo25 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:33 am
It’s definitely a super mode. Getting shot at the foot of the exfil chopper last night wasn’t fun though. Thought we were home free Jas. I wanted that 50 cal. sniper rifle for my stash.
Yeah, them's the breaks with this mode...lol. I did score a semiautomatic 50cal sniper rifle last night, and holy Lord that thing's awesome. One shot kills, as fast as you can pull the trigger, and from a distance. I lay up high on an overhang last night at exfil and wasted about 12 dudes while waiting on the helo. It was awesome.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood