NFL 2022/2023 Talk

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

NFL 2022/2023 Talk

Post by Danimal »

Just figured I start this off with a Josh Allen is the man. I cashed on 3 separate same game parlays on that ass kick of LA.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL 2022/2023 Talk

Post by pk500 »

Danimal wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:43 pm
Just figured I start this off with a Josh Allen is the man. I cashed on 3 separate same game parlays on that ass kick of LA.
Just as impressive was the Bills' front seven and offensive line. The defense was in the Rams' backfield half the night, and the O-line protected Allen and opened nice holes for Singletary.

GO BILLS!
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

It’s a great time to be an NFL fan with all the great young QB’s in the game.
Living in St. Louis I can say Fock Stan Kroenke and Fock the Kansas City Chiefs.
#Billsmafia
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

That was impressive. When the game was still tied at 10, a couple of unfortunate drops/fumbles by the offense didn’t overshadowed the fact that Allen was on his game, and BUF a better team.

'But equally impressive was the D indeed, the addition of Miller and the secondary will be tough to beat.

That stiffed arm to the secondary player who was running at him at full speed while scrambling was impressive.

Stafford-Kupp is still a formidable duet, but don’t understand why Rams didn’t spread the wealth a bit more to the other receivers. Perhaps they were just well covered.

I had the Bills also on this one but not by that large margin.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:40 pm
That was impressive. When the game was still tied at 10, a couple of unfortunate drops/fumbles by the offense didn’t overshadowed the fact that Allen was on his game, and BUF a better team.
I agree. That was very impressive. You can see why the Bills are the clear cut SB favorite and why they were favored in the game. They were the much better team from start to finish. The game being 10 10 at half was a mirage. Rams were only in it due to a bad fumble and some bad luck for the Bills on Allen's first int and a poor decision on a pass across the middle on his second.

The Rams luck ran out in the second half starting with the idiotic kick return.

Bills were fantastic on both sides of the ball. Allen is an unstoppable beast at qb. Their offense was 9 of 10 on 3rd down. Their defense dominated the line of scrimmage, stuffed the Rams run, had seven sacks and were in the backfield all night.

The Rams were clearly not ready or good enough to compete with those guys. The offensive line was a s*** show. Stafford was bad. The defense was weak especially on 3rd down. The 3rd down conversion by the Bills seemed automatic.

Im going to look at the bright side. Its only one game plus Rams were blown out in 4 games last year twice at home and that didnt seem to matter in the end. This banner went up Thursday.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Zero punts by the Bills Thursday night. 'Nuff said.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

pk500 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:39 pm
Matches their Super Bowl wins total. ;)

And yes, I'm aware that Miami doesn't have one in my lifetime, but at least they do. lol

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:04 pm
pk500 wrote:
Wow, that was creative. Elementary school playground taunt gold star for you.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

pk500 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:56 pm
dbdynsty25 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:04 pm
pk500 wrote:
Wow, that was creative. Elementary school playground taunt gold star for you.
The amount of chirping I hear from the three Bills fans I have in my circles far outnumbers all other fans in amount and annoyance. Just seems misplaced. Can I have another gold star now daddy?

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Haha.. love the St. Louis Rams Super Bowl Champions banner.

Was an impressive win by the Bills, Von Miller proving he still has it as well. I'm excited for the Bills this season!!!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:23 am
The amount of chirping I hear from the three Bills fans I have in my circles far outnumbers all other fans in amount and annoyance. Just seems misplaced. Can I have another gold star now daddy?
That's because this is more than just a football team for the Bills Mafia. The Bills are an important part of the fabric of our lives up here 365 days per year. The Mafia is among the most loyal fanbases in North American sport. I'm sure that's hard to grasp for someone who lives in SoCal, where fan loyalty is as fleeting as an open lane on the 405 during rush hour.

Yeah, we have a very good team. Yeah, we're excited. Deal with it.

Now please twinkle, twinkle upon your new gold star.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

pk500 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:17 am
That's because this is more than just a football team for the Bills Mafia. The Bills are an important part of the fabric of our lives up here 365 days per year. The Mafia is among the most loyal fanbases in North American sport. I'm sure that's hard to grasp for someone who lives in SoCal, where fan loyalty is as fleeting as an open lane on the 405 during rush hour.
The only So Cal team I root for is LAFC. The one that was created during my tenure in California...the rest I acquired while I lived in Phoenix when we had no teams except the Suns. So I have no fabric in anything. I cannot stand LA fans. So don't lump me in with them.

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

pk500 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:17 am
dbdynsty25 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:23 am

Yeah, we have a very good team. Yeah, we're excited. Deal with it.

Now please twinkle, twinkle upon your new gold star.
they regular pack a bar up the road here in JAX for all the games. Without fail no matter day or record.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

I mean MIami kind of had to win the game if the Bills team you're playing is already down to their 2nd and 3rd string players for nearly half of their team. Then losing a bunch more during the game...it was literally a must-win for Miami. Somehow they pulled it out after being pretty much outplayed all game. 3-1 offensive play deficit is rough.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Bills-Vikings. What a game that was, a thriller I just can’t imagine the emotions going for fans of either team. Allen, had such a good game until of course the INT, for every great run or play that he makes, it seems that in the last couple of weeks any small mistakes that he makes it ends up costing them the game.

Minny pretty much woke up in the third quarter on and what a stud Jefferson is.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

10spro wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:52 pm
Bills-Vikings. What a game that was, a thriller I just can’t imagine the emotions going for fans of either team. Allen, had such a good game until of course the INT, for every great run or play that he makes, it seems that in the last couple of weeks any small mistakes that he makes it ends up costing them the game.

Minny pretty much woke up in the third quarter on and what a stud Jefferson is.
I love the Bills but that was one hell of a game. Jefferson is the best WR in the league followed by Hill and McLaurin.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Bills have lost 3 games because Josh Allen regressed to his 2 years ago self. This started in the 2nd half of the Packers game and has keep on going.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Danimal wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:09 am
Bills have lost 3 games because Josh Allen regressed to his 2 years ago self. This started in the 2nd half of the Packers game and has keep on going.
I would love to disagree with you as the resident Bills' fanatic here. I can't. You nailed the bull's-eye, Dan.

Allen has sucked the last two to three weeks. Forget the MVP campaign -- let's just try to win a playoff game.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

pk500 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 am
Allen has sucked the last two to three weeks. Forget the MVP campaign -- let's just try to win a playoff game.
We're gonna find out soon enough that his elbow is really f'd and he's trying to do too much with the limitation. It's the only thing I can think of. Hard to go from a top 1-3 QB over the past 2 years to mid pack like that without their being a legit reason.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:17 pm
pk500 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 am
We're gonna find out soon enough that his elbow is really f'd and he's trying to do too much with the limitation. It's the only thing I can think of. Hard to go from a top 1-3 QB over the past 2 years to mid pack like that without their being a legit reason.
Yeah, I think the elbow is more damaged than the Bills are revealing.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

i hope the Bills/Phins game is a f***in blizzard tonight!!!

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Holy f***. As a Patriots fan.... that was the f***in worst. I was screaming, "no", from the first lateral. WTF was that dude thinking? Even if Mac was open, that dude was never going to be able to run that ball anywhere.

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

As a 45-year Raider fan, I was laughing my ass off. First, I thought for sure the TD wasn't a TD. Never seen a call like that be upheld for the Raiders. It's always going to go against them.

I was seconds from turning off the game at the 4th and 10. The wife almost changed the channel, and I was like "let's see the season end...".

Poetic justice that the Patriots get jobbed on a call and then do something stupid to lose to the Raiders. It was like the Football Gods throwing the suffering Raider fanbase a bone.

There was no thinking on that play. Dude's instincts just took over, trying to make a superhero play in a situation where there was literally zero reason to do so. He even said in his postgame that the offense was told to just go down, let's go to OT. Then he got the ball and stopped thinking for a couple seconds.