Far Cry 6

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Far Cry 6

Post by MizzouRah »

I only really play NHL and Madden, but I've always played the hell out of the Far Cry series. Picked up Far Cry 6 and it's fantastic so far. I mean, it's Far Cry so the formula is basically the same but I'm really enjoying it.

Anyone else playing? It runs great on the XSX and looks incredible.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Far Cry 6

Post by Rodster »

I plan on definitely getting this game. Far Cry 5 was crazy fun. I'll wait because Ubisoft games tend to drop in price like a rock usually in 6 months. I'll get it for the Series X.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

I always enjoyed the gore killings what not, but I do miss Boomer as my pet companion in FC5.

Guapo is more of a nuisance so far, getting stealthy something I am good at from the Hitman series is what I try to do most of the times, not always easy though.

Once a guerrilla, always a guerilla… 8)

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

I did play it for like an hour. For whatever reason, I've been swallowed up whole by Diablo 3 again (mostly the wife being all into it, so we co-op on the couch a ton on side-by-side XBoxes and TVs).

Then any time I'm not doing that, I'm in iRacing.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of room for other games anymore...

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

10spro wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:28 pm
I always enjoyed the gore killings what not, but I do miss Boomer as my pet companion in FC5.

Guapo is more of a nuisance so far, getting stealthy something I am good at from the Hitman series is what I try to do most of the times, not always easy though.

Once a guerrilla, always a guerilla… 8)
I love Guapo.. :) There is so much to do in this game it's crazy and I love the location.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

And as you progress you’ll recognize some old friends from FC3-4. Gripping story, the bad guy gets worse every year and I must confess I have put other shooters on the side for now like CoD Vanguard and BF 2042 as I keep wanting to know how this one ends.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Been playing since launch and I've barely touched the main story line. Hunting treasure and taking out bases and checkpoints.