EA Sports PGA Tour Series

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: EA Sports PGA Tour Series

Post by pk500 »

AcemanPR wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:21 pm
Latest update out! Jack Nicklaus added as a player, new courses include Augusta National Par 3 course, Valhalla, Pinehurst No. 2, and Royal Troon!

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-pga- ... notes-12-0
Outstanding. Love this game!
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Watching Nicklaus hunch over during his putts, lifting his left leg as he’s about to Drive it, hey it’s in the game. Good job EA, the update I was looking for as I was playing more 2K lately.

MUTTS
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by MUTTS »

Played Royal Troon with the wind cranked up to 25mph to simulate what its like over there. Gorgeous course but with that wind its tough to hit fairways and greens. Was +4 if I recall. My character a 78 overall.

Wilk5280
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Wilk5280 »

This game is so damn good! I love the continued support and I really appreciate that these new courses are added into your career for the current year majors.
GT = Wilk5280

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Wilk5280 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:17 pm
This game is so damn good! I love the continued support and I really appreciate that these new courses are added into your career for the current year majors.
It's a pleasant surprise to be sure, still think this is the best single player game on the market for golf. I'm several years in on a career mode.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Lancer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Lancer »

I've been following a lot of reddit responses since the game went on gamepass.

Majority of people are saying they deleted the game after a few hours.

I guess they expect a more arcade like tiger woods type of game from the old days.

I've replied to some of the posts that you really have to learn the game and the journey to learning the game and getting good at it is the best part. The one month I had learning this game was one of the most fun gaming experiences in a very long time.

But I guess people don't want to put the time in. That's understandable because you really have to commit a lot of time and energy to learn this game.

Maybe they should have released 2K golf on gamepass instead. Its easier to pickup and play and would have appealed more to the masses.