Riders Republic

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Riders Republic

Post by pk500 »

Wilk5280 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:53 pm
I’ve been tempted, but holding out to see if / when it hits Gamepass
Same, especially since all Ubisoft titles tend to make it to GamePass eventually.

I also noticed the $20 Amazon deal was only for disc copies. No wonder -- who the hell plays on disc anymore? Amazon and other retailers clearly are looking to unload physical inventory.

I am the cheapest mofo on Earth and held out forever on going digital because of trades and resale. But retailers like Best Buy and Gamestop don't offer anywhere near the trade values as in the past, and the disc drive on my OG XB1 crapped out around two years ago. So, like the last Japanese WWII soldier found in a jungle in The Philippines in 1974 before surrendering, I surrendered on gaming with discs almost two years ago. :)
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Riders Republic

Post by 10spro »

Dave wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:45 am
Did anyone buy this? It is only $20 at GameStop and Amazon today, I went ahead and ordered even though I have no idea when I'll play it. My boys are into skiing and might get into it.
I’ve been playing it since late October or whenever the. Game came out and it is still in my rotation. Challenges are great, if you played the demo I don’t need to tell you about the fun part. For that price, it’s a must game.