Disney Infinity 3.0, Star Wars

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Disney Infinity 3.0, Star Wars

Post by Teal »

Haven't plugged in here in awhile, but I thought I'd give you Star Wars nuts a heads up-the new Star Wars themed Disney Infinity is quite good. I don't game a lot any more, but I have become addicted to creating games in Infinity for my kids to tool around in. I recently had a birthday, and didn't need anything, so I told the kids to get Infinity 3.0 for 'me'. (Of course, they liked that idea!)

Heck, I've enjoyed the Star Wars playsets as much as they have. Might just be the best Star Wars game I've ever played, honestly. Add to that all the insanely creative toy boxes you can download from others, as well as the ones you can create yourself (just finished up a pretty doggone good Tattooine/Desert combat map), and it's a great value...doubly so if you're a big Star Wars fan. Also, they've announced "The Force Awakens" playset, available the day the movie releases. As it stands now, there's the "Twilight of the Republic" set, based off the little CGI show with Anakin, Obi Wan, that little chick Ani trains, and Yoda. The other is "Shadow of the Empire" which sort of follows the Episode 4-6 track, with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, and Vader as playable characters. All characters are able to play in both sets after you collect their 'token' in the levels.

The combat was designed by Ninja Theory, which means it's quite satisfying.

Anyway, just thought some of you might want a little heads up on a great little Star Wars game....
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood