FIFA 15

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

FIFA 15

Post by Murph »

Finally, some FIFA 15 news starting to trickle out.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... es-info-pc

On June 9, we will officially reveal FIFA 15 at our E3 Press Conference. Today, we are proud to announce that our EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, powering all EA SPORTS titles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will now also run FIFA 15 on PC.

The PC version will include all the same core features coming to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Learn more about all those features beginning on June 9.

Here's a little Vine snippet:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/91f4f524-765d-4 ... a27038872d
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: FIFA 15

Post by Rodster »

I wonder if the PC graphics engine will be similar to the new consoles?

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

Custom Tournament Mode returns. This makes me happy. There's also something called Guest Play.

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/2 ... d-for-fifa

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

More on the new visuals.

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DivotMaker »

Murph wrote:Finally, some FIFA 15 news starting to trickle out.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... es-info-pc

On June 9, we will officially reveal FIFA 15 at our E3 Press Conference. Today, we are proud to announce that our EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, powering all EA SPORTS titles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will now also run FIFA 15 on PC.

The PC version will include all the same core features coming to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Learn more about all those features beginning on June 9.

Here's a little Vine snippet:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/91f4f524-765d-4 ... a27038872d
Geez....EA can't even get their press releases right.....PGA 15 will not be on the IGNITE engine, but instead it will be on Frostbite 3.....

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ea-spo ... 2014-06-09
The game will be the first EA SPORTS title to utilize the power of the Frostbite 3 engine to render stunning courses and open up the golf experience like never before. With the ability to stream full environments, players will truly be able to play the ball as it lies no matter where it lands.
LOL.....apologies for the brief threadjack.....

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Lovely eye candy. Now please show me something on the pitch that truly matters.

I have faith in EA with FIFA. It's arguably its best, deepest franchise in 2014. FIFA has improved more over the last three years than any EA franchise. Granted, there was tons of room for improvement, but EA has made it happen.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Seemed like people were more impressed with NHL and the improvements to Madden graphics than FIFA.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

wco81 wrote:Seemed like people were more impressed with NHL and the improvements to Madden graphics than FIFA.
I don't know. The player's mugs look really close to their real counterparts. In NHL, people are judging from the 360 point of view so that's a huge improvement of course. Fifa 14 on next gen already looks great.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

pk500 wrote:Lovely eye candy. Now please show me something on the pitch that truly matters.

I have faith in EA with FIFA. It's arguably its best, deepest franchise in 2014. FIFA has improved more over the last three years than any EA franchise. Granted, there was tons of room for improvement, but EA has made it happen.
I agree. I wrote this elsewhere, but I'm really hoping some of the NCAA dev team gets migrated into Madden. While the game is pretty, especially on my PS4, it continues to be a yawn fest for me.

For FIFA, I'm just hoping for more domestic leagues, etc.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

All 20 Serie A Clubs Now Fully Licensed For FIFA 15

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... nouncement

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

EA Sports was unable to reach an agreement with Brazilian clubs, due to some changes in the way player are licensed. With that said, Brazilian clubs will not be included in FIFA 15.

Quote:
Today, we want to inform you that due to some changes in the ways players are licensed in Brazil domestic leagues, we were unable to reach an agreement with the Brazilian rights holders for their inclusion in FIFA 15. While this is unfortunate news for many of our fans, we were able to retain the Brazil National Team in FIFA 15 as well as the Brazilian stars that play in other top leagues around the world. Thanks for your understanding as we continue to keep the lines of communication open with the Brazilian rights holders.

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

Lots of good stuff about the EPL today. All 20 stadiums, 200 new faces, new specific crowd chants. Can't wait for this game.....I'm looking more forward to this than NHL 15.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... 7372049342
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

tjung0831 wrote:.I'm looking more forward to this than NHL 15.
I would never say that but I will say I am thinking of this game and OTP.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

Turkish League returns to FIFA 15.

http://youtu.be/jZWOhy5iLRA

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

this game looks sweet. I'll probably get the FUT version where you get 40 fut packs for only 10 extra bucks.

I could care less about the brazil league but it would've been a nice to have. It seems like they're going all out for the EPL which is a smart biz strategy since most of us in the US mainly follow the EPL.

They can just rename the game Barclay's Premier League 15. I'm all for it. Can't wait!

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

Disappointing.
"Those who expected to add their favourite missing team/league in FIFA 15 through Creation Center will have to forget about it because FIFA producer Sebastien Enrique confirmed that Creation Center won’t be compatible with the Ignite Engine meaning that there will be no Creation Center for FIFA 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC! Creation Center will be available ONLY for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 15."
http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-15...ews-roundup-4/

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

Total bs by ea. Back to their shell games again. I don't use the mode anymore but it was nice to have. One year I was coaching my sons soccer team and I created our team in creation center. Kids lived it seeing our team/logo. Real shame.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Looks like they stripped the 'Pro Clubs' mode for the 360 and PS3 versions, haven't heard much whether it's in the next-gen. These are the modes confirmed:

UT (my favorite), Career Mode, Tournament Mode, Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, Co-op Seasons, Kick Off and something called Learn to Play (FIFA Basics).

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

i'd like FUT the most if I didn't just get absolutely destroyed by anyone I play online. My last game I lost 7-0, and that was because I switched to the absolutely most defensive formation in the second half because I was already down 5-0 at intermission. But I do love the strategy of creating teams and building around strengths.

I'm a little better in HUT, although i still usually have a losing record. But like FUT, the NHL game has so many leagues and players, that the UT modes have a much wider range of talent, making the process of building up more interesting.

The Madden and NCAA versions are so terrible because there are so few players and everyone is just about the same talent. Plus, the short quarters in the those games make the play ridiculous. When playing 2 or 3 minute quarters, punting really is a bad idea most of the time, and on-sides kicks can change the game. The strategy doesn't resemble real life at all.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Well I may be getting this game :). I downloaded FIFA 14 with EA Access and I'm really liking it. Dare I say I'm getting hooked. That being said, I suck :). I've been playing on Semi Pro and doing Ok. I'm trying to learn about the actual game of soccer. I know the bare minimum basics of soccer but I'm clueless on positions, etc. Is there a one on one versus online match option in the game? I looked and didn't see anything. Again, keep in mind I'm kinda clueless. Oh well, any advice you guys have would be great.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Diablo25 wrote:Well I may be getting this game :). I downloaded FIFA 14 with EA Access and I'm really liking it. Dare I say I'm getting hooked. That being said, I suck :). I've been playing on Semi Pro and doing Ok. I'm trying to learn about the actual game of soccer. I know the bare minimum basics of soccer but I'm clueless on positions, etc. Is there a one on one versus online match option in the game? I looked and didn't see anything. Again, keep in mind I'm kinda clueless. Oh well, any advice you guys have would be great.
Play as Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in every game. :) :) :)

Welcome to the wild world of footy!
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Diablo25 wrote:Well I may be getting this game :). I downloaded FIFA 14 with EA Access and I'm really liking it. Dare I say I'm getting hooked. That being said, I suck :). I've been playing on Semi Pro and doing Ok. I'm trying to learn about the actual game of soccer. I know the bare minimum basics of soccer but I'm clueless on positions, etc. Is there a one on one versus online match option in the game? I looked and didn't see anything. Again, keep in mind I'm kinda clueless. Oh well, any advice you guys have would be great.
Go to FUT, and you should see an option to see a versus friends mode. Shoot me the ball whenever you see me.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

XXXIV wrote:
tjung0831 wrote:.I'm looking more forward to this than NHL 15.
I would never say that but I will say I am thinking of this game and OTP.
I stand corrected. I am now totally with you. The worthless one, ramjagoff, has me back to tracking this. Played a few games of 14 due to the access and I liked.

Cant say I will get it due to other issues but I do have a deep liking for clubs. For some reason, as I hear it impossible to do on next gen so quickly, they have been in FIFA for a year already. They do have to put more players on a football pitch than they do on a hockey rink? No?

Kudos to those that create the impossible.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

GoodGameBro has confirmed the FIFA 15 demo teams.

Borussia Dortmund
Napoli
PSG (Paris Saint Germain)
FC Barcelona
Boca Juniors
Chelsea
Manchester City
Liverpool

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star