OT: Oktoberfest time, support charity with your gluttony!

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

OT: Oktoberfest time, support charity with your gluttony!

Post by RobVarak »

Fellas,

It's time again for our annual Oktoberfest.

Molly would have been 9 years-old last week. As crazy as that is, it's almost as crazy that so many of us who were on DSP then are still regulars here!

You have all been incredibly supportive from Day 1, and I appreciate that. If you're interested in helping to contribute to an absolutely indispensable charity here in Illinois, I would really most appreciate it.

The event is Friday October 4th from 7-11pm at Seven Bridges Golf Club in Lisle. As always, it's unlimited food, wine and beer for the entire four hours. Lots of great auction and raffle items, football games on the TV's and a ton of laughs.

Details, tickets and donation information are available at our website:

www.mollyvarakoktoberfest.com.

If you're in the Chicago area, put a group together and come join us! I promise this isn't your usual stuffy fundraiser and if you like beer, it's a good value at $60/per person. If you can't join us, we really do appreciate any donation that you can make. 100% of the profits go to SIDS research, prevention, education and support for grieving families.

Thanks for indulging me. Hope you all can help some. And thanks always to Jared for allowing me to hijack the forum for a moment.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin