Ice Dragons: All Hands On Deck

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Ice Dragons: All Hands On Deck

Post by GameSeven »

Well, I pre-ordered, figuring I'd get it out of the way. But after I installed it tells me "You're too early" instead of starting my EA Trial. So that's fun. Deleted it and am trying another link that was on the home screen indicating the trial, so will see if that's any better, but I have my doubts.

If I can get it installed, are we playing tonight, or waiting for the weekend?

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

GameSeven wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:10 pm
Well, I pre-ordered, figuring I'd get it out of the way. But after I installed it tells me "You're too early" instead of starting my EA Trial. So that's fun. Deleted it and am trying another link that was on the home screen indicating the trial, so will see if that's any better, but I have my doubts.

I could play tonight if we do. I didn't preorder yet but it let me download it earlier today from the app and then when I got home I got a message that I had to purchase the game, didn't preorder or purchase it yet and after I found the link for the trial on the EA forums after clicking through that link on the computer the game I downloaded showed up as the trial.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

I’ll be around tonight. I preordered he other night. To be honest, I forgot about the early EA trial :) Make sure you totally bail out of the game during the trial. WIth my Madden 22 trial the “Quick Resume” burned up my 10 hour trip in one day. Looking forward to playing
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

vader29 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:22 pm
GameSeven wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:10 pm

I could play tonight if we do. I didn't preorder yet but it let me download it earlier today from the app and then when I got home I got a message that I had to purchase the game, didn't preorder or purchase it yet and after I found the link for the trial on the EA forums after clicking through that link on the computer the game I downloaded showed up as the trial.
I did manage to get in. It first tried to tell me too early, again, but this time I followed the link to the MS Store and then clicked the trial from there. My game wasn't fully reinstalled, so I can't make my skater yet, but will be able to before we play.

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

Phew... Not a good first impression.

After getting in the game it crashed on me once. Second time got to create my character before it hung while saving. Fortunately, it still saved and I was able to send my join request.

Oh, and their name filter has still decided this is the year to make "Game" illegal. SMDH

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Was looking forward to playing some EASHL but I just couldn’t stay awake last night (Fri.) to play some Dragons. Long work week. I hope to be on tonight. I guess the good news is I didn’t burn some time on my EA trial.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Couldn’t make it last night boys. Hope we got some W’s. Hoping to be there tonight.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

He’s a tough guy, they hit him from all angles and he’s still going at it… :lol:

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Texted XXXIV earlier. Been wore out the past few weekends and haven’t been up late enough to play. Put a ceiling in my garage last weekend. Damn did that wear me out. Maybe ill be around tonight.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25