NFL Season 2011-2012

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2011-2012

Post by Danimal »

Maybe it's just me but I feel a little happy about the NFL flipping the bird to the officials. Even though I know it's a negotiation tactic I hope they do go grab new officials, it can't get any worse.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Danimal wrote:Maybe it's just me but I feel a little happy about the NFL flipping the bird to the officials. Even though I know it's a negotiation tactic I hope they do go grab new officials, it can't get any worse.
if I never see the clown who did the Packers Giants ever again...It will be FAR too soon. Human garbage personified.

FatPitcher
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by FatPitcher »

vinny-b wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm
Inuyasha wrote:
DivotMaker wrote:Well, since I have never worked for 2K nor have I been in the Military, I do believe you have me mistaken with someone else.
LoL, yes I guess I have. I forgot this dsp user name, but the guy I was thinking of worked on 2K baseball for Sega back in the early mid 2000s for KUSH. He probably posts on here.
if he really worked on that game, can understand why he decided to be anonymous.
Just to clarify, I worked at Blue Shift on the pre-Kush, post-Wow Entertainment games in the series.