OT! Marc Anthony (Hrudey32)'s tour of Japan with The Fifth!

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

hrudey32
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

OT! Marc Anthony (Hrudey32)'s tour of Japan with The Fifth!

Post by hrudey32 »

Hope this ok to post, fellas. Pretty cool stuff.

My band, The Fifth, will embark on a tour of Japan starting Feb. 5th hitting several cities in Tokyo. Following the Japan tour we will return to Daytona Beach. This tour will coincide with the release of our second cd.

If you like modern rock ala Three Days Grace with a touch of the old school like Motley Crue/Skid Row/Queen then i think you will dig The Fifth. Singer Roy Cathey is formerly of MCA recording artist Cold Sweat who were managed by Wendy Dio, wife of the great Ronnie James Dio. I play drums for The Fifth. Check out all the bands we have had the priviledge to open for.

www.myspace.com/thefifthnc

Also check out my solo material, Angel of Mercy. With Angel of Mercy I write everything musically and lyrically and sing lead vocals as well as play piano and keys and drums. It is in the wein of HIM meets Paul Stanley.

www.myspace.com/angelofmercync

Gurantsu
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Gurantsu »

Wow, very cool stuff! Good luck on the tour. Tokyo is a very cool place, at least it was when I was there almost 20 years ago (man I'm getting old!)

Don't go getting into trouble in Roppungi!
2319!

Gamertag: "Gurantsu"

hrudey32
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Post by hrudey32 »

LOL!! Yeah, i've heard lots about Roppungi!!!!

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Good luck with your tour...Japan is a fun place. I'll check out your music as well.

F308GTB
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by F308GTB »

Looks like you'll be in Tokyo for nearly 2 weeks. Great place. If you need sightseeing suggestions, just holler. I've been to Japan a bunch with a lot of time spent in and around Tokyo.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: OT! Marc Anthony (Hrudey32)'s tour of Japan with The Fif

Post by JackB1 »

hrudey32 wrote:Hope this ok to post, fellas. Pretty cool stuff.

My band, The Fifth, will embark on a tour of Japan starting Feb. 5th hitting several cities in Tokyo. Following the Japan tour we will return to Daytona Beach. This tour will coincide with the release of our second cd.

If you like modern rock ala Three Days Grace with a touch of the old school like Motley Crue/Skid Row/Queen then i think you will dig The Fifth. Singer Roy Cathey is formerly of MCA recording artist Cold Sweat who were managed by Wendy Dio, wife of the great Ronnie James Dio. I play drums for The Fifth. Check out all the bands we have had the priviledge to open for.

www.myspace.com/thefifthnc

Also check out my solo material, Angel of Mercy. With Angel of Mercy I write everything musically and lyrically and sing lead vocals as well as play piano and keys and drums. It is in the wein of HIM meets Paul Stanley.

www.myspace.com/angelofmercync

Three Days Grace is one of my current favorite bands. I will check out your myspace stuff and have fun in Tokyo!

rubba19
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by rubba19 »

hrudey32 wrote:LOL!! Yeah, i've heard lots about Roppungi!!!!
You most likely heard correctly, but one word of note....a 2 or 3AM the police forget how to speak English and lock you up until the morning......this is what I have heard.....