NCAA Final Four 2004 Ships Today

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

kevinpars
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by kevinpars »

Last year I bought all 3 college basketball games and ended up selling all 3 college basketball games on half.com because none of them were good enough to keep playing.
<BR>
<BR>FF 2003 was flawed in a 989 kind of way. It was actually a step down from the previous version.
<BR>
<BR>Sega´s game was buggy. Teams all played the same and did not switch defenses or offenses and it was impossible to do this for them in any setup screens.
<BR>
<BR>March Madness was an incomplete effort. Clearly a stepchild of NBA Live. There were 2 tired old cutscenes, the graphics were subpar, the number of teams were pitiful and the game did not play very well.
<BR>
<BR>So if someone knows something about Final Four or any of the other games, please provide input. I am not going to waste my money and time this year without some user reviews.
<BR>
<BR>I know that there were mixed reviews of the ESPN NCAA demo, but considering the differences between the ESPN NFL demo and the final product, I am taking those discussions with a grain of salt.

Bill_Abner
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Bill_Abner »

Kevin I grabbed NCAA College Hoops today and I´ll let you know how it plays if and when my daughter ever takes a nap this afternoon.
No High Scores:
http://www.nohighscores.com/

FloridaGators
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by FloridaGators »

Any impressions, Bill? All I am hearing is how incredible a basketball game this title is. Need some info from a seasoned gamer like you.

Bill_Abner
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Bill_Abner »

Sorry no, not yet. I have had zero time to play anything yesterday or today. This afternoon I´ll be at the Buckeye/Purdue game so the earliest I´ll be able to play is later tonight. Kinda sucks because I too keep hearing how great it is. I was very disappointed with last year´s game so it will have to be a huge upgrade for me to bite. But ya never know, maybe they fixed all the problems.
<BR>
No High Scores:
http://www.nohighscores.com/

kevinpars
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by kevinpars »

I tried to get the PS2 version yesterday, but couldn´t find it.
<BR>
<BR>On top of that, and obviously of much more importance to me, the sale of our house fell through. Not the best Friday!
<BR>
<BR>Bill, have fun at the game. I actually gave my FSU - NC State tickets away. With my wife and i currently living in different cities, we spend our weekends seeing each other. Plus, my wife won´t go to a game until someone other than Rix QB´s the Noles.