how is college hoops 2k6 current gen?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Boom
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

how is college hoops 2k6 current gen?

Post by Boom »

Anyone playing this game on the current gen systems? I'm really starting to itch to play some college hoops

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

It's a lot of fun, but I'm not enough of a college basketball fan to downgrade from NBA2K6 360.

Atxj
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Atxj »

I'm really missing playing it this year too, it's too bad the 360 version got pushed back so far because now I probably won't even get it.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

AtXj wrote:I'm really missing playing it this year too, it's too bad the 360 version got pushed back so far because now I probably won't even get it.
I have to ask a question and please don't take this as me flamming you AtXj because I have seen a lot of the same posts.

But can anyone explain to me why People will buy a college Baseball game in the begining of Jan. A college football game the first week of July and a Pro Football game in August. But a college hoops game released in late Feb. (which is around the time of conference championships and the begining of March Madness) is too late to enjoy?

If it is a good game, why wouldn't you buy it regardless of when it is released?
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Atxj
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Atxj »

Danimal wrote:
AtXj wrote:I'm really missing playing it this year too, it's too bad the 360 version got pushed back so far because now I probably won't even get it.
I have to ask a question and please don't take this as me flamming you AtXj because I have seen a lot of the same posts.

But can anyone explain to me why People will buy a college Baseball game in the begining of Jan. A college football game the first week of July and a Pro Football game in August. But a college hoops game released in late Feb. (which is around the time of conference championships and the begining of March Madness) is too late to enjoy?

If it is a good game, why wouldn't you buy it regardless of when it is released?
I see exactly what you mean Dan, I guess it's just the fact that most are used to having a sports game before or upon the start of the respective season and getting one halfway through the season seems odd or something along those lines.

My reasoning for not getting it was more financial rather than not wanting it becuase of the release date. :lol:

Kruza
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: how is college hoops 2k6 current gen?

Post by Kruza »

Boom wrote:Anyone playing this game on the current gen systems? I'm really starting to itch to play some college hoops

Yeah, I still play Xbox CH 2K6. Only sparingly though. Just enough to get all the offensive plays down so it's an easier transition for me to playing the X360 version once it drops.

At any rate, if you waited this long already without buying the Xbox version, you might as well pass on it and wait another 3-4 weeks for the X360 version. No matter how big a college hoops fan you are, it's going to be really tough to play it if you do decide to get it because you're already spoiled with X360 NBA 2K6, like Leebo pointed out. Without Xbox CH 2K6, you're not missing much outside of a few features and options.

Kruza

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

Not great. Get the 360 version ASAP.

red