nhl2k5 week 6 schedule thread

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

no sign of dookie.....I'm out. this is rediculous. I am 0-5 trying to
get my games played.

DookieMowf
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by DookieMowf »

I was on and it said you were playing Halo 2. So I stayed on for about 15 mins sent a ready and sent you a message, next time you get on you should have it.

If only half the league is playing it wont last anyone..yall should just start fresh-

mobiggins
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mobiggins »

I am going to try this again with players who are serious about playing. I know some of you all have gotten a bad draw, but myself and--I think, off the top of my head--two other players have managed to get all six games in, so it is doable. The problem is that some of the league members are less serious about this than others.

Right now I have to go to work, but this evening, I will post a thread with all the details, most likely involving me PM-ming those who I feel are serious about continuing and playing their games and starting a new league with a few settings tweaks, updated rosters, etc.

Sorry this didn't work out, I think I had PC problems at a very inconvenient time, and that might have planted a seed of apathy about the league in some of your minds; I certainly couldn't help it.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

yes, I started playing Halo when it was was 10:45 and it looked like you werent showing up. you didn't answer my messages or PMs all day, so it looked like you were AWOL.

DookieMowf wrote:I was on and it said you were playing Halo 2. So I stayed on for about 15 mins sent a ready and sent you a message, next time you get on you should have it.

If only half the league is playing it wont last anyone..yall should just start fresh-

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

Mo....just make the league for the guys that seem to show up for the games. You know who they are. I don't care if it's 5 guys.....at least we will be playing.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

JackB1 wrote:Mo....just make the league for the guys that seem to show up for the games. You know who they are. I don't care if it's 5 guys.....at least we will be playing.
agreed!

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Amen.

mobiggins
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mobiggins »

Allright.

1. lemme get some dinner
2. lemme get something that will keep my nose from dripping on the keyboard from this damn cold

then I'll start pm-ming those interested, and will start a league based on how many responses I get, instead of how many slots I have to fill.