Tiger Woods 12 Tourney/League

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

FifaInspected
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Tiger Woods 12 Tourney/League

Post by FifaInspected »

+3
PSN - Fifa-Inspected
XBOX - Fifa Inspected

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

I have completed 3 rounds with my created golfer. Through 3 rounds I am -1.

Round 1 - 75 +3
Round 2 - 70 +1
Round 3 - 70 -1

FifaInspected
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by FifaInspected »

FifaInspected wrote:+3

That was my first round score..
PSN - Fifa-Inspected
XBOX - Fifa Inspected

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Well, doesn't look like PSN will return anytime soon. :evil: But I did managed to squeeze 3 rounds before the hackers screwed up Sony.

With created player my score was +3, even and +3.

Let you guys average my score for the last round.

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

My final round score was -2 for a grand total of -3 for the tournament.

I was +3, -2, -2, -2 for the four rounds.

Pete
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Pete »

I shot 69, 69 for the first two rounds but was unable to finish this weekend because PSN was down.

I could do the other two rounds off line tonight to finish. Not sure what I should do.

webdanzer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by webdanzer »

I don't know more than a very few finished this this week, what with the holidays and the PSN hacking, so we'll probably discard this one.

I shot -7,-9,-4,-9 for -29 with Tiger.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

PSN being down was the reason for me.

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

I know I keep asking a lot of stupd questions about this game, but I can't help myself because I want to figure it out. Anyway, I could not find this tournament to play. I thought I had picked the correct one, but could never see any friends scores posting or anything like that. Is there any way to see a quick list of your friends active tournaments or something liket that?

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

DC - You have to find the tourney everyone is playing (the name of it) and before you go into the tourney, you can LB or RB and cycle to your friends scores. Do it at the tourney selection screen, not inside the tourney itself.

They really need a group option so that you can run private groups and stuff like that. It's really a pain in the ass as it stands now.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Screw PSN. Who's interested in resuming the weekly tourneys? I decided to keep the 360 version and I am itching to play some Live tournaments. To ease back into it, I suggest 'Liberty National' which is on Pro and by using only your created player. That should be enough of a challenge for the week. If you are playing the PS3 version, I assume you can still play the course, we just can't see your score. :)

Who's in?

webdanzer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by webdanzer »

I've been enjoying the play the pros events. Last week's kicked my butt, but looking forward to kicking off the TPC tonight.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

webdanzer wrote:I've been enjoying the play the pros events. Last week's kicked my butt, but looking forward to kicking off the TPC tonight.
Saw that you were -6 through 3 rounds, I finished that event this afternoon with a -2 for a 4 round total of -5 (-5, E, +2, -2) Used my created golfer which made it challenging, putting is still my weakest link as on many of the par 4 holes I make it to the green within 10 feet but end up 2 putting for par.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

webdanzer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by webdanzer »

vader29 wrote:
webdanzer wrote:I've been enjoying the play the pros events. Last week's kicked my butt, but looking forward to kicking off the TPC tonight.
Saw that you were -6 through 3 rounds, I finished that event this afternoon with a -2 for a 4 round total of -5 (-5, E, +2, -2) Used my created golfer which made it challenging, putting is still my weakest link as on many of the par 4 holes I make it to the green within 10 feet but end up 2 putting for par.
Yeah, it was fun starting the last round knowing you were right there on my back! I ended up -8, and actually was moving right on up to the pros until a double bogey early on the back nine cost me big time. Frustration with that cost me a couple of shots after that.

I'm using my created golfer for these as well, for the same reasons. Game gets too easy with great stats.

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

I tried competing in this tournament, but I kept getting booted from the EA servers (at least that is what the message said). In each instance I was still connected to Xbox Live just fine. Very annoying. I don't know if there is a way to save or not, but the third time it happened I was through 12 holes so I just bagged it after that since it kept starting me over.

webdanzer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by webdanzer »

Vader, I'm 1 shot ahead of you after rnd 1 of this week's 'play the pros' tournament, though you are significantly ahead of me in the tiebreaker points. Looks like a good one is shaping up! :)

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

webdanzer wrote:Vader, I'm 1 shot ahead of you after rnd 1 of this week's 'play the pros' tournament, though you are significantly ahead of me in the tiebreaker points. Looks like a good one is shaping up! :)
The greens are really tough for me on this course, I think I had four putts that missed by an inch. Hoping for some better luck tonight!
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone