Less the a month away - Xbox 360 poll

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Will you be buying an Xbox 360?

Yes at launch - Pre Ordered
41%
Yes at launch - Will try to find one
22%
Yes later this year
4%
Yes but I will wait until next year
18%
Yes but I will wait for a price drop
14%
No I will be getting a PS3
No votes

Total votes: 49

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Guaranteed you don't get double for your 360 Tjung. I'm willing to bet you a 360 that you don't.

There are about 10,000 other people just like you, thinking they will capitalize on the scarce market and there will just be too many available...especially on Ebay. You may make 100 or so, but that's about it. All you gotta do is look at the PSP launch...so many were on Ebay the day of it was ridiculous.

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Guaranteed you don't get double for your 360 Tjung. I'm willing to bet you a 360 that you don't.

There are about 10,000 other people just like you, thinking they will capitalize on the scarce market and there will just be too many available...especially on Ebay. You may make 100 or so, but that's about it. All you gotta do is look at the PSP launch...so many were on Ebay the day of it was ridiculous.
Whats the worst that happens...i dont sell it ...that just means i've got a 360. We'll see what happens during that first week.
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

dbdynsty25 wrote: There are about 10,000 other people just like you, thinking they will capitalize on the scarce market and there will just be too many available...especially on Ebay. You may make 100 or so, but that's about it. All you gotta do is look at the PSP launch...so many were on Ebay the day of it was ridiculous.
Exactly. Oversaturation.
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

One game you may not have picked up on - Football Manager 2006, same spec as the PC version

Developer blog here..

http://www.xbwfootballmanager2006.blogspot.com/

Now if that works online...

:D
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

I hope to find one at launch since I didn't preorder anywhere, shouldn't be too much trouble as I have three Wal Marts and a couple of Kmarts all within a few miles from each other to check for it. Would be nice to have one to do some gaming on Thanksgiving weekend.

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bkrich83 »

Getting it at launch. Already pre-ordered.
-BK

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

46 votes and not one vote saying they're not getting a 360. I'd be curious to see how many votes a "I'm getting both the 360 and PS3" selection would get.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

Sport73
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sport73 »

I'm getting both an XBox 360 and a PS3.

At least that's what I expect right now. The draw of the PS3 will be it's affordability as an HD DVD player, with games thrown in. If, however, the 360 shows that it has equal power to the PS3, the games prove redundant, and the 360 is released in a verison with HD-DVD OR cheap players hit the market, I might forgo the PS3.
Sport73

"Can't we all just get along? I'll turn this car around RIGHT now!"