OT: Way to go Gerry

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

Get back on topic fellas or this thread is locked.

And for the record, there's many, many, many times db is too hard on people but this is not one of them. It's well known that red was banned for starting trouble and starting way too many OT threads. This was his first thread back and it's an OT thread. There's 5 threads on the main page that he started and 4 of them are OT. The fifth is a question that could have been asked in the TOCA 3 impressions thread. 2 of the 5 are ridiculous self righteous propaganda threads. All db did was roll his eyes and say that he's back. In db land that's nothing. If anyone has anything to say about this they can pm me directly, otherwise I expect this thread to get back on topic pronto.

Edit: He bumped one of his OT threads off the main page with...

You got it, another OT thread.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

Scoop,

Let it go man, let it go. We already have way too many video game threads here. I hope that isn't all you people do. :roll:

red

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Scoop is completely correct on this one. The response by DB wasn't unwarranted, especially considering red's history. Combine that with his behavior in other threads (in particular, this), and he's banned again.

If anyone thinks that I am being unfair to redneck or treating DB with a double standard, please PM me...I'll be glad to discuss it.