DSP Ice Dragons '12

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: DSP Ice Dragons '12

Post by vader29 »

It's Tuesday, anyone up for EASHL games tonight, 10-10:30 eastern?
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

count me in for a bit. Goalie.

Sport73
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sport73 »

Going to try to get on, wife permitting.
Sport73

"Can't we all just get along? I'll turn this car around RIGHT now!"

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Thanks for the invite guys. Had fun when the damn graphics glitch wasn't hampering my view. It's like we were saying, it must be something with the graphics card on my 360. If I need a new 360 I guess I can get the 4 GB slim for $199 and just add my current 360 hard drive to it. That way I won't have to transfer anything.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

ddtrane
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by ddtrane »

Hey Zeppo, Vader, can. ddtrane get anvite for the Ice Dragons? Just purchased NHL and cant wait to get involved.
gamertag: ddtrane65

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

Diablo25 wrote:Thanks for the invite guys. Had fun when the damn graphics glitch wasn't hampering my view. It's like we were saying, it must be something with the graphics card on my 360. If I need a new 360 I guess I can get the 4 GB slim for $199 and just add my current 360 hard drive to it. That way I won't have to transfer anything.
Sorry for abruptly bailing last night, had to run and I got booted from the party at that moment anyway. Good to see the Ice Dragons are in usual form though!

There's a current deal at amazon and target for a 4gb kinect unit coming with a $75 gift certificate ($300 purchase price). Not sure what I'd do with the kinect though...
XBL-Naples39; Steam-scrub47; GameCenter-MasterOnion39;

Millennium
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by Millennium »

Just curious if you folks are looking for more players?

Myself (defense) and another skater (a scoring LW) may both be looking for a new team soon. Our is becoming defunct.

Both of us play most nights, if you need more members.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Millennium wrote:Just curious if you folks are looking for more players?

Myself (defense) and another skater (a scoring LW) may both be looking for a new team soon. Our is becoming defunct.

Both of us play most nights, if you need more members.
The more the merrier. Join us anytime or I'll throw you an invite next time I see ya.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Well, as some of you Dragons know I have a weird graphical glitch in NHL12 whenever I play an EASHL Game. It's ONLY with online team games. I tried a number of things to get get rid of it and came to the conclusion that my graphics card on my 360 is on its way out. I just picked up a new 4 GB 360 S. I'm gonna just move my HD to the new one. I had a Walmart gift card so it took a nice amount of sting off the purchase. Hopefully it will be all good now. If not I won't know what the hell the problem is!
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Diablo25 wrote:Well, as some of you Dragons know I have a weird graphical glitch in NHL12 whenever I play an EASHL Game. It's ONLY with online team games. I tried a number of things to get get rid of it and came to the conclusion that my graphics card on my 360 is on its way out. I just picked up a new 4 GB 360 S. I'm gonna just move my HD to the new one. I had a Walmart gift card so it took a nice amount of sting off the purchase. Hopefully it will be all good now. If not I won't know what the hell the problem is!
The new 4 GB is the black matte finish too. Nice. I took the HD from my old 360 S and put it on the new 4 GB - Success. I had one of the old HD's laying around so I followed the "How To" video on Youtube, took it apart and added it to the old 360 S. Put it in the bedroom. I'll use it for videos, etc. from my PC via Windows Media Center. Pretty nice setup.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Sorry for bailing in our second game last night fellas but the dreaded glitch showed up. Unreal! At least I know it's not the console. I'm thinking maybe it's my HDMI cord or even the TV. I'm going to try another HDMI cord before we play again. Crazy stuff.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Could it be the disc the game came on? Maybe there's some weirdness on your particular disc.

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

I'm thinking the disc or the hard drive to which it is installed.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Yeah delete the instal;l on the HD and try playing with the game not installed to the HD.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Calling the usual suspects and the new mates that just got the game. It's been a long while since we played some OTP so who can bring it tonight? I am not sure if we even have the Ice Dragons anymore (Rally can you check) but if we have enough people we can have a few matches among dsp'ers. I would say around 7:30 EST. I would try my best to be that early but anyone could get the party going.

Who can make it?

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

I have been playing this game online a lot. Have my Legend 1 card, something in every boost slot and have been playing club games with some guys I met randomly. There's supposed to be a 12-hour delay before you can switch club teams, but I think there's away around it if you guys want another for the Ice Dragons tonight.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Just booted up the game and the Ice Dragons team is gone, will recreate it and send out invites for the team.

I will be there tonight but not until sometime between 8:30 - 9:00.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Thanks Vader, geez EA was quick to boot us out. And yeah Naples it would be nice to see you between the pipes.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Got the team recreated and sent out the maximum of 10 invites for now.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

10spro wrote:Calling the usual suspects and the new mates that just got the game. It's been a long while since we played some OTP so who can bring it tonight? I am not sure if we even have the Ice Dragons anymore (Rally can you check) but if we have enough people we can have a few matches among dsp'ers. I would say around 7:30 EST. I would try my best to be that early but anyone could get the party going.

Who can make it?
I won't be on until at least 10 p.m. (EST). Plus I have no idea how to create a player or do this OTP thing. Would appreciate any advice.

One final warning: I suck like a Hoover at this game. :)
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

pk500 wrote: One final warning: I suck like a Hoover at this game. :)
Then you will fit in perfectly! :P

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

pk500 wrote:
10spro wrote:Calling the usual suspects and the new mates that just got the game. It's been a long while since we played some OTP so who can bring it tonight? I am not sure if we even have the Ice Dragons anymore (Rally can you check) but if we have enough people we can have a few matches among dsp'ers. I would say around 7:30 EST. I would try my best to be that early but anyone could get the party going.

Who can make it?
I won't be on until at least 10 p.m. (EST). Plus I have no idea how to create a player or do this OTP thing. Would appreciate any advice.

Maybe it's good that Vader recreated our dragon team. We won't tell you about our record. :twisted:
Not at home now but I think the game gives enough attribute points to your D-man, centre-man, winger and you just make your Pro from scratch.

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

pk500 wrote:

Who can make it?

Setting up your online pro for the first time is a pain because you have 5 players; LW, RW, C, D, and G. Might want to pick one or two for tonight and not bother with the others. It will take a few minutes to set your name, appearance, designate your attributes...

Also, you gain XP by playing games, which requires a lot of time. Your player is going to be slow and weak compared to other guys tonight, and you cant do anything about it unless you want to pay real money.

Some online teams play a gazillion games and kick our ass, other games are pretty tight and fun. So it goes. If I can play net tonight, at least youll get to shoot on a human goalie on the other team which always keeps it exciting.

RallyMonkey
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RallyMonkey »

Oh man, a dreary day at work just got a little better. I should be on around 9:00/9:30 EST.

Vader, was I one of the ten or do I need someone else to send the invite?

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

RallyMonkey wrote:Oh man, a dreary day at work just got a little better. I should be on around 9:00/9:30 EST.

Vader, was I one of the ten or do I need someone else to send the invite?
You're in, see you tonight!