MORE GHOST RECON2 DOWNLOADS

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

marino
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

MORE GHOST RECON2 DOWNLOADS

Post by marino »

Ubisoft announced today new maps, missions and modes exclusively for the Xbox version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 MultiMission (working title) will provide a wealth of new single and multiplayer missions that plunge Xbox players into the dangerous, heart-racing world of the Ghosts, an elite military team who is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield.

Players will experience the exciting fast-paced action of the original Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 as they face fresh challenges and discover new options for completing mission objectives. In this installment, the Ghosts will be outfitted with an innovative arsenal that is entirely new to the franchise. In addition, players will be able to choose new skins and specify multiplayer kit restrictions.

Gamers will discover a total of 11 exciting single player missions, in which the Ghosts fight through some of Kazakhstan’s harshest terrain, in addition to 16 multiplayer maps. Extensive multiplayer content will not only include the game modes that made Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 the No. 2 game on Xbox Live, but also add two new ones exclusive to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 MultiMission (working title).

With more than eight million copies sold, the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon series has established itself as one of the most realistic and modern military shooters today and has transformed the online multiplayer experience. Developed by

Ubisoft’s award-winning Red Storm studio, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 MultiMission (working title) will be released worldwide in Summer 2005.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

This download sounds too extensive to be free.

Wonder how much it will cost? $5, or more?

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

mixdj1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mixdj1 »

Of course they announce this the day after I sell the game. :P That's OK though, with Forza coming out in three weeks and my daughter being due in four weeks I don't think I would have much time for it anyway.

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

pk500 wrote:This download sounds too extensive to be free.

Take care,
PK
Yeah, that does sound like a pay download.

Speaking of pay...you guys have seen this right????

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256424.asp

Freakin' unbelievable. Greedy bastards. So much promising of 'downloadable content' and then they give gamers this!
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

marino
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Post by marino »

Looks like it will be sold retail and not as a download.

My guess for a price would be 19.99.

No info yet on a price.Bue even for 19.99(if thats what it will be) 11 single player missions and 16 multiplayer maps and two new multiplayer modes might make it worth it.

We will see.At least ubi supports their games with new content. Hats off to them as they are one of the premier developers around .

marino
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Post by marino »

Spooky wrote:
pk500 wrote:This download sounds too extensive to be free.

Take care,
PK
Yeah, that does sound like a pay download.

Speaking of pay...you guys have seen this right????

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256424.asp

Freakin' unbelievable. Greedy bastards. So much promising of 'downloadable content' and then they give gamers this!

We have received two free downloads already, thats much more than any of the other developers out there.Geez EA doesn't even give you any downloads other than roster updates.I have no problem with UBI charging for the latest content.

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Yep, it sure looks like a true expansion pack, a lot like what GR:IT was.

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

Regarding Halo 2, I read in OXM that they will release 2 of the new maps for download and they'll be free. Another couple will cost $5.99 and the remaining 5 will cost $11.99. They're going to be offering it in the store as well.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

As far as the Halo2 Pack.

You will get 2 maps free up front, all the others that are in the pack being sold at EB etc, will also be Free in the Fall. So if you can wait 4 or 5 months you get everything in that expansion pack for free. This was posted on Bungies sitre weeks ago.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation