PES3 demo mods??

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PES3 demo mods??

Post by Naples39 »

Is anyone using any mods for the PES3 PC demo? Since the game seems to be perpetually delayed for a week at a time, I´m trying to get more mileage out of the demo. I found a team picker utility at pesinsight.com which supposedly lets you play with any two teams in the full game (have yet to try it), but haven´t found much else of use.
<BR>
<BR>I know I´ve heard of other utilities to change game length and edit player names (game length patch would be particularly useful), but haven´t seen them anywhere. Anybody have them or know where to get them?
XBL-Naples39; Steam-scrub47; GameCenter-MasterOnion39;

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PES3 demo mods??

Post by davet010 »

I think that it´s out over here in the UK already - just order it from here. There are a number of sites which will ship to the US from here.
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PES3 demo mods??

Post by Naples39 »

Amazon.co.uk and gameplay.com both list it as a Nov. 21 release now. It was the 7th, and was changed to the 14th last week, only to be changed again this week. Hopefully this new date sticks. The team select patch does in fact work though, and adds a ton of life to the demo though, so the wait won´t be too bad.
XBL-Naples39; Steam-scrub47; GameCenter-MasterOnion39;