college hoops?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

college hoops?

Post by Sudz »

Being back in Chapel Hill has me looking forward to playing some college BB this videogame season.
<BR>
<BR>The ESPN game demo seemed kinda weak. Any new on the new March Madness?

kevinpars
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

college hoops?

Post by kevinpars »

Good question. I was hoping that ESPN would come out on the 11th, so I would have a week to play the one and play wait and see on the March Madness game.
<BR>
<BR>My hope is that the final product for ESPN is much improved over the demo. That was true of ESPN NFL where the demo was knowhere near as good as the final build.
<BR>
<BR>But there were a lot of flaws in Sega´s game last year and i hesitate to get it right away.
<BR>
<BR>March Madness FINALLY is supposed to have all the Division I teams, which by itself is a big improvement. Aside from that, I don´t know much about it.
<BR>
<BR>There are a lot of things we won´t know until release. For example, how many teams can you choose in a dynasty mode? If you can only choose 1, then you and a buddy can´t play out a dynasty. Another big thing (for me personally) is that i like to play out any game I want in a dynasty. For example, if I play all of my team´s games and they lose in the Sweet 16, I want the option to play the championship game - just for fun and to see how good the final 2 teams really are.
<BR>
<BR>I will just be glad if one of the games offers some variety. Last year it was hard to tell teams apart. In Sega´s game all the teams played the same offense and defense and there was no way to manually change the coaching styles.
<BR>
<BR>I have also hated in March Madness how you would have to set your offensive and defensive sets before every game - rather than saving them in your profile.
<BR>
<BR>I will probably pick 1 and provide my opinions here and see what people say about the other game and then make a final decision.

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

college hoops?

Post by sportdan30 »

I´m hearing ESPN College Hoops isn´t going to ship until the 18th now. I guess it´s not a huge deal seeing that the non conference season doesn´t start until mid to late November. Plus the fact I have many games I haven´t had a chance to play in a while.
PSN: sportdan30
XBL: sportdan41