MLB THE SHOW 24 now on Gamepass

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: MLB THE SHOW 24 now on Gamepass

Post by sportdan30 »

Ugh. My franchise save file was corrupted. I was 25 games in to the season. Didn't have a second save file or synced to the cloud, so it's only myself to blame. :( I don't have the desire to start over now... maybe sim up until where I was at that point in the season.

Lancer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Lancer »

sportdan30 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 am
Ugh. My franchise save file was corrupted. I was 25 games in to the season. Didn't have a second save file or synced to the cloud, so it's only myself to blame. :( I don't have the desire to start over now... maybe sim up until where I was at that point in the season.
yes always upload to cloud after every game

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

I started up a Cardinals franchise on dynamic difficulty, we are 12-10 on the season and I'm playing every game. It's going to be a dogfight in the NL Central and I never know what I'm going to get each game from this Cardinals team.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

As I'm eagerly waiting on CFB 25, TS 24 has to be my favorite current gen sports game to date. It's been such a battle in the NL Central, the division is up for grabs and we are all making trade deals to try to push us to win the pennant.

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

MizzouRah wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:30 pm
As I'm eagerly waiting on CFB 25, TS 24 has to be my favorite current gen sports game to date. It's been such a battle in the NL Central, the division is up for grabs and we are all making trade deals to try to push us to win the pennant.
I had taken a 2 week break playing The Show, but I'm right back to enjoying the heck out of it. Just increased my hitting skill to Hall of Fame from All Star +, and it's provided me a more balanced challenge. Pitching on Hall of Fame, and it feels pretty fair for the most part. My Cardinals are 15 games over .500 but since the skill increase, games are quite a bit more interesting and challenging.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

sportdan30 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:26 pm

I had taken a 2 week break playing The Show, but I'm right back to enjoying the heck out of it. Just increased my hitting skill to Hall of Fame from All Star +, and it's provided me a more balanced challenge. Pitching on Hall of Fame, and it feels pretty fair for the most part. My Cardinals are 15 games over .500 but since the skill increase, games are quite a bit more interesting and challenging.
I'm on competitive, dynamic/dynamic and most games are an intense battle, some I can win by a good margin and some, like my last game, I get crushed - Braves beat me 16-3. :oops:

TheGamer
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by TheGamer »

I have a roster set based on the 1990 season I uploaded to the vault. V1 is teams currently how they're aligned. V2 I moved players/teams to the division they were in 1990. Would have to rebrand to use version 2.
XBL gamertag:SecondACR Vet
PSN: BHoward1
http://community.2ksports.com/community ... id=1010465
http://twitter.com/ BradHowardSr

Lancer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Lancer »

TheGamer wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:08 pm
I have a roster set based on the 1990 season I uploaded to the vault. V1 is teams currently how they're aligned. V2 I moved players/teams to the division they were in 1990. Would have to rebrand to use version 2.
I did a 1992 season w/ the white sox last year. it was really fun. I got beat by the A's in the ALCS with Rickey Hederson, Canseco, and McGwire. I think I have a video of it somewhere I will try to post it here.