Bloodborne

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Feanor
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Bloodborne

Post by Feanor »

Hunter's Axe and Ludwig's Holy Blade were my weapons of choice.

I highly recommend getting the official guide. It's extremely well put together, and offers a lot of handy tips like interrupting (parrying) with the R2 attack of the Reiterpallasch then blowing away a boss with the cannon.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

What I love about this game even though the AI is scripted is that the more you play it the better you get. I was having one helluva time beating Father Gascoigne. It was more like I was getting my ass kicked multiple times. Then I got to the point where I figured out how to beat him before he turned into a beast.

Then the beast was kicking my ass until I figured out how to parry his attacks and sidestepping his attacks, then going on the offense. I finally beat the SOB and it felt like an accomplishment with hands up in the air for victory.

Love every bit of this game. I can see myself playing this multiple times.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

OK, so I died exploring outside the church and got morphed back to the area where I killed Father Gascione and there's this dude who's just like him in that he has my weapons but is dressed in a orange suit wearing a hat. He killed me repeatedly and lost my echoes, oh well.

I can't find anything about this character via a search. How do you kill him? I had no choice but to outrun him back to the church area.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I found my favorite weapon so far that deals massive damage against most enemies, the Tonitrus trick weapon.