The NFL 2014-2015

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: The NFL 2014-2015

Post by XXXIV »

Now that c*** vinatieri misses.

What an asshole.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

wco81 wrote:Don't forget the fake FG. GB was completely caught with its pants.
Huge momentum change. GB was so stunned that they never really recovered despite adding another FG later including the one tying the game up. Miss that one and I don't think you could have scored three TD's in a row in under ten minutes the way their D was playing.

dougb
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dougb »

Never heard why Mathews was on the sideline during the last part of the game.

Doug
"Every major sport has come under the influence of organized crime. FIFA actually is organized crime" - Charles Pierce

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

dougb wrote:Never heard why Mathews was on the sideline during the last part of the game.

Doug

Maybe an injury. He has the second biggest contract on the team so he's suppose to be their best defensive player. I saw him leave the field on a passing down, second or third and long.

Maybe playing ILB leaves him too gassed to rush the QB or maybe he's not good in coverage?

bulls23
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by bulls23 »

The only thing I cared about this NFL Postseason came through, the Packers lost :lol: Only about a month til pitchers and catchers report.
Currently Playing: Battlefield V, American Fugitive, Madden NFL 19, Golf Club 2019

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

I haven't seen the sb throughout since packers steelers that one year. When the niners were in a few years ago I was vacationing in Hawaii. I'll take Hawaii over any football team.

When it's 60-70 out in feb, hard to stay indoors all day for a nfl game. Maybe if it was the bears I'd do it. But just the bear.

Must be nice being a pats fan knowing your te always has a shot at the sb every year.

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

Super bowl prediction

Sea 42
Pats 10

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DivotMaker »

Diablo25 wrote:
DivotMaker wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:If it's Pats/Hawks I'll skip the SB this year.

added - actually i never liked the colts either. I'll just skip it anyway.
Same here. I'll play Golf instead and watch the commercials later....can't stand either team....
Damn you Divot! I WISH I could play golf on SB Sunday! Winter sucks.
Sorry Dude....it all depends on the weather....rain or shine I'll be playing...rain = TGC, good weather = Redstone Golf Club where they play the Shell Houston Open....

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

The Chiefs beat both of these sorry ass teams. So as far as I'm concerned, they are Super Bowl XLIX champs. Congrats to Andy Reid and the team!

XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Inuyasha wrote:Super bowl prediction

Sea 42
Pats 10
Seattle's offense won't score 42 points :lol: I agree that they will win though.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Diablo25 wrote:
XXXIV wrote:I dont know what to say.

The Hawks won and the packers lost.

They combined to make it happen.

The two time outs will serve the Packers well in the pre season

Russell Wilson you are a man! Talk about hanging in there.

So happy the Hawks won as they will eat Brady for dinner.
Brady? Don't be so quick to count out Luck. My money is on him...not Brady. He hasn't won a title game since cheating in 2004.
Like I said, Brady is a gamer...he'll win this game :D
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

I'm not sure why anyone thought Indy had a chance. They play in the South, that's a default to being in the playoffs each season. Hell 6 of their wins came in their own division (Jags, Titans and Houston) they are overrated.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

I am happy that Packers fans feel worse about their season than I do about the Bears season. McCarthy may have a Super Bowl ring, but he has blown numerous chances to get Green Bay back to the big game.

The onside kick is going to get a lot of the blame for the Seahawks win, but the two-point conversion and Lynch's big run at the end of the fourth were the real culprits. I still don't know how that two-point conversion happened. Then the Packers D got blown back into the endzone on that last run.

I do think the Pats will win the Super Bowl. Brady is playing well, and I think the NE defense will do enough to keep Seattle's point total low. I don't see Brady and the Belibot 3000 losing three straight Super Bowls.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

NFL investigating Patriots' footballs
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... tscenterFB

Only the Pats could do this. :D

Whoops hit save to quickly. I find it funny that this is reported from an Indy station. Face it Colts fans, your team sucks.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Both teams used the same balls. This is just a case of Hoosier morality run amok. My friends in Indy are all bitching this morning that the Pats ran up the score.

This isn't JV high school football, folks.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Please beat the PATS, LET'S GO SEATTLE!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Brando70 wrote:I am happy that Packers fans feel worse about their season than I do about the Bears season. McCarthy may have a Super Bowl ring, but he has blown numerous chances to get Green Bay back to the big game.

The onside kick is going to get a lot of the blame for the Seahawks win, but the two-point conversion and Lynch's big run at the end of the fourth were the real culprits. I still don't know how that two-point conversion happened. Then the Packers D got blown back into the endzone on that last run.

I do think the Pats will win the Super Bowl. Brady is playing well, and I think the NE defense will do enough to keep Seattle's point total low. I don't see Brady and the Belibot 3000 losing three straight Super Bowls.
If SEA plays as poor as they did for three and a half quarters there's no doubt that the Brady bunch is more than capable of taking he V. Lombardi trophy. Wilson rarely gives the ball away and yesterday he did it four times, and frankly GB were the better team until the series of event started hurting them with about ten minutes to go. Their biggest mistake is that McCarthy played NOT to lose the second half half.

Add the fact that they could and should have converted two TD's in the first half when they were deep in SEA's end zone and only managed to bring six points. Looking into the replay when Bostick misses the easy catch, if he leaves it to J. Nelson who was right behind him, chances are that today everyone is giving praises to their D, and how poorly Wilson performed.

The two point conversion was huge too. Packers ran the ball rather well yesterday too IMO, those quick slant passes were creating damage to the Seahawks secondary as they tied the game back. But looking at their face expressions, Matthew's reaction to Lynch's TD, the coin toss and you could tell that many of them could NOT believe what happened to them in the last three minutes of the game.

SEA is a resilient team, they perform better when no one gives them a penny of a chance just like last year, but healthy, they can do some serious damage.

They better play much better than they did yesterday though, very rarely do I see Wilson turning the ball over and the ground game just got better in the last quarter with a couple of read options that he does so well.

Should be fun to watch, let's repeat Seahawks. :)

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

bulls23 wrote:The only thing I cared about this NFL Postseason came through, the Packers lost :lol: Only about a month til pitchers and catchers report.
QFT even tho this year is going to be PAINFUL for me. :)

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

pk500 wrote:Both teams used the same balls.
Each team provides their own balls to be used by their offense. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12193621

The Colts sucked anyway so I don't think it would have mattered either way.

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

:lol: :lol:

He is such a d*****.

RallyMonkey
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RallyMonkey »

Balls are checked by officials prior to the start of every game. Any abnormalities cause those balls to be removed PRIOR to the game. No, I repeat NO, abnormal balls *giggles like school girl* were used during the game unless the Patriots were somehow able to have game balls deflated during the game in clear view of officials and television cameras.

On anothet note, news just broke that the Patriots killed JFK, know where Hoffa is buried, and constructed Stonehenge.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

RallyMonkey wrote: On anothet note, news just broke that the Patriots killed JFK, know where Hoffa is buried, and constructed Stonehenge.
This must be true. I just read it on the internet.

Point taken Rally.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

:lol: :lol: :lol: