The NFL 2014-2015

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Macca00
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: The NFL 2014-2015

Post by Macca00 »

RobVarak wrote:Brady to Gronk, LaFell & Wright: 27 targets, 27 catches 334 yards 5 TD.

8O
Videogame numbers.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Macca00 wrote:
RobVarak wrote:Brady to Gronk, LaFell & Wright: 27 targets, 27 catches 334 yards 5 TD.

8O
Videogame numbers.

:lol: :lol:

Well put sir.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

I will be enrolling in anger mgmt this week. Only way to be a ram fan.

My God was this week brutal!

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Thought the Rams/Chiefs game was pretty fun. :)

Injuries just ate up the Rams, but I still can't figure out why Tre Mason didn't play in the first two drives. I was worried about Austin Davis' mobility, but it seemed like Fischer forbade him from crossing the line of scrimmage.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Aristo wrote:Thought the Rams/Chiefs game was pretty fun. :)

Injuries just ate up the Rams, but I still can't figure out why Tre Mason didn't play in the first two drives. I was worried about Austin Davis' mobility, but it seemed like Fischer forbade him from crossing the line of scrimmage.
Im glad some enjoyed the game.

Gratz man.

Fisher is a f***in moron.

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

So much for the Colts rivaling the Broncos as the most complete team.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Arizona vs Philly game was fun to watch, well the second half which is all I saw.

I wonder how Indy feels watching Arizona and Denver being so good :)
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

8O
Tannehill basically did the same thing (but with a running game). That is sad. Bears fans should have seen this coming. Lol.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Danimal wrote:Arizona vs Philly game was fun to watch, well the second half which is all I saw.

Aside from the two red zone turnovers, Chip Kelly's play calling lost the game. That 3rd and 1 call on the goal line was horrible...let alone the fact that he didn't challenge the spot on Polk's run. He definitely didn't score but he got the first in my opinion.

On a positive note, the Bird's defense has looked solid the past few games. They played very well today. Nate Allen sh@t the bed on the late TD but I felt their performance overall was good.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

greggsand
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by greggsand »

Diablo25 wrote:
Danimal wrote:Arizona vs Philly game was fun to watch, well the second half which is all I saw.

Aside from the two red zone turnovers, Chip Kelly's play calling lost the game. That 3rd and 1 call on the goal line was horrible...let alone the fact that he didn't challenge the spot on Polk's run. He definitely didn't score but he got the first in my opinion.

On a positive note, the Bird's defense has looked solid the past few games. They played very well today. Nate Allen sh@t the bed on the late TD but I felt their performance overall was good.
"Aside from the two red zone turnovers" in a one score game?? It's like saying "aside from the iceberg..." for the the titanic.
My Tesla referral code - get free supercharger miles!! https://ts.la/gregg43474

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

XXXIV wrote:
Aristo wrote:Thought the Rams/Chiefs game was pretty fun. :)

Im glad some enjoyed the game.

Gratz man.

Fisher is a f***in moron.
Yeah, the Rams have a lot more rebuilding than they should have to do by this point in Fischer's tenure. I expected a strong running game out off the Rams this year, but they don't seem content to rely on it, even when it starts going well.

The Chiefs have a couple of games they should win beef getting Seattle at Arrowhead. I imagine they will give the Seahawks a reminder of what a loud stadium without the need to special acoustics is like. If they can win these next three, I think they have a decent shot at the playoffs. Not that it matters as long as Manning is throwing TDs for the Broncos.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Macca00 wrote:

8O
Videogame numbers.
Perhaps Madden nailed it this year with the CPU QB's getting ridiculous completion percentages and we really don't need to adjust the sliders. :P
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

greggsand wrote:
Diablo25 wrote:

"Aside from the two red zone turnovers" in a one score game?? It's like saying "aside from the iceberg..." for the the titanic.
Well, I guess what I meant is EVEN WITH THOSE TURNOVERS the Eagles still had the game in hand and then Chip called that BS play....and didn't challenge the spot.

One thing that is brutally obvious is that there is no one stud team in the NFC. Dallas will come back to earth eventually. That doesn't mean they will tank, that defense will get exposed (to a degree) eventually. Their offense won't continue to convert on 3rd down at the sick level they have been. I hope they do tonight because I have Romo, Dez, Demarco and their D in a Fanduel league that I have a serious chance at winning some $$$. :)
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

I think WAS finally found their real McCoy. 8) That was a fun Monday Nighter to watch.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Wow the Chargers sure went into the sh*tter. Miami and Tannehill are throttling them. Goodness. Tannehill is channeling his inner Marino. Just hope it's not too much...you know...the Super Bowl part.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Tanehill is kicking all kinds of ass.

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DivotMaker »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Wow the Chargers sure went into the sh*tter. Miami and Tannehill are throttling them. Goodness. Tannehill is channeling his inner Marino. Just hope it's not too much...you know...the Super Bowl part.
I guess...37-0 in late Q4? Wow....

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

I'm enjoying every hit the Rams have put on Kaepernick so far. More please.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Aristo wrote:I'm enjoying every hit the Rams have put on Kaepernick so far. More please.
He is the biggest d*****bag in the nfl. That team is loaded with scumbags from the head coach down.

LETS GO RAMS!

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Tavon Austin is a dumbshit, isn't he?

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Aristo wrote:Tavon Austin is a dumbshit, isn't he?
I dont know where to begin.

Its Ram football baby!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Redzone disgrace on !

We can all see the Pats and Broncos on regular tv.

PUT THE f***in OTHER GAMES ON!

THATS THE POINT!

goodell is a miserable c*** in every way.

I hate this mother f***er!

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

Anyone getting tired of the NFL? It's like being pushed down our throats now. I just saw the last min of the niners/rams. that was enough nfl for me for the whole week.

Seems like they're overexposing the league this year. Do I really f'n need an NFL App to follow what teams/players are doing non-Sunday's?

And what's the deal with every network having their own ex-official? It's like they're all high on Tim McCarverism's. Ya, I know that the player 'needs full control' to make it an official catch. Does that need to be spelled out every game? Are these guys for the non-football fan? if you're a non-football fan, then why would you watch football?

edit : wtf is w/ the niners. why kapernick sneaking it, he's pure s***. Where's Gore at the end? Dumbasses.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

RAMS WIN!

Choke on it nfl you assholes!

BURN in HELL goodell you cheating c***!

These assholes did everything they could to steal a game in which the Rams had 8 sacks of that imbecile. Only thing that kept the whiners in the game was goodell and his whores.

Im usually ALL happy after a win like this but I am so disgusted by the cheating that I want some f***in blood...and its goodell the liar, coward and cheater who i want.

HE IS s***!
Last edited by XXXIV on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Inuyasha wrote:Anyone getting tired of the NFL? It's like being pushed down our throats now. I just saw the last min of the niners/rams. that was enough nfl for me for the whole week.

Seems like they're overexposing the league this year. Do I really f'n need an NFL App to follow what teams/players are doing non-Sunday's?

And what's the deal with every network having their own ex-official? It's like they're all high on Tim McCarverism's. Ya, I know that the player 'needs full control' to make it an official catch. Does that need to be spelled out every game? Are these guys for the non-football fan? if you're a non-football fan, then why would you watch football?

edit : wtf is w/ the niners. why kapernick sneaking it, he's pure s***. Where's Gore at the end? Dumbasses.
Nope. Loved watching the NFL all day, laughed at punk ass Kap giving the game away, and will now watch Manning try orchestrate an improvable comeback. Don't know about the app. I would suggest not downloading it. I don't have it.