FIFA 15

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: FIFA 15

Post by Diablo25 »

Messing with the game and SLOWLY getting better. What camera do you guys use? I think Ive been using Tele Broadcast.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Diablo25 wrote:Messing with the game and SLOWLY getting better. What camera do you guys use? I think Ive been using Tele Broadcast.
That's what I usually use for my play. Go down to customs and you can enhance the zooming to your liking.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Almost did a drop in game but I was too scared :oops: I'm afraid I'd embarrass myself.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

Set up a club, for those who are interested. Futility FC is open to anyone on my friends list. If you're not on the list, shoot me a friend request and we're happy to have you.

The game is smooth as silk online so far, although the dearth of players is surely an easy load for the servers.

Diablo, I use the Tele camera for all game modes. If I'm playing a striker I usually lock on my player with the back button.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Thanks for the invite to the club. I'd like to try a club game sometime. I am pretty much a novice at this point so I wouldn't be too effective. I just don't know all the advanced nuances of soccer and I'd hate to ruin a game for everyone online. Trying to learn though.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

For MLS fans:
From @OrlandoCitySC - #FIFA 15 is released on Tuesday. Orlando City will be available in the November update. #SickDay?
This means NYCFC will get added too.
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Is it just me, or is the Soundtrack and playlists in FIFA really great. I normally turn off menu music in all sports games, but for some reason, I really like what I've heard I both 14 & 15. It's not music I'm familiar with, and I'd probably never buy it these songs, as they really aren't in my wheelhouse. But I really like it here.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Aristo wrote:Is it just me, or is the Soundtrack and playlists in FIFA really great. I normally turn off menu music in all sports games, but for some reason, I really like what I've heard I both 14 & 15. It's not music I'm familiar with, and I'd probably never buy it these songs, as they really aren't in my wheelhouse. But I really like it here.
No question. The soundtrack to FIFA 99 -- especially the track "Raincry" by God Within -- almost single-handedly got me into progressive house music, a love affair that continues today.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Im torn.

I only got the ea access for a month to play NHL otp( :evil: :twisted: ) so I cant check FIFA full game out.

I enjoyed the demo and the time I spent with 14 on access. I would like to play clubs but I am having trouble with the idea of pulling the trigger on the buy because of stuff.

Tuesday is decision day for me.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

pk500 wrote:
Aristo wrote:Is it just me, or is the Soundtrack and playlists in FIFA really great. I normally turn off menu music in all sports games, but for some reason, I really like what I've heard I both 14 & 15. It's not music I'm familiar with, and I'd probably never buy it these songs, as they really aren't in my wheelhouse. But I really like it here.
No question. The soundtrack to FIFA 99 -- especially the track "Raincry" by God Within -- almost single-handedly got me into progressive house music, a love affair that continues today.
Music soundtracks can lead to things.

I cant remember the specific years but as examples... The Show got me into the Silversun Pickups and an NHL game got me back or more into A7X.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

I thought the same thing. Every track is enjoyable.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

I really think I'm gonna get this game. I've never bought a soccer game but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Plus, it's polished. No shortchanging features or modes. Incredibly well done game.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

If there's a chance this one has legs with clubs and in light of NHL 15's failings, I may pick it up. What are the rest of you thinking?

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

GameSeven wrote:If there's a chance this one has legs with clubs and in light of NHL 15's failings, I may pick it up. What are the rest of you thinking?
It usually has legs for a couple of months or so, definitely not to the extend of the Dragons. We could always do co-op seasons too. Really liking it, there are some subtle changes although FUT (which is the mode I dig the most) pretty much plays the same solid experience as 14. Headers are finally toned down while the AI still leaves your head scratching at times but overall it still delivers a fun game of footie.

Even with this early access there are some dudes with great build ups already.

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

I'm waiting for more impressions. I liked the demo but other than more goalie animations, most of it felt like last years game. I don want to end up paying full price for a roster update, so I'm hoping there is significant change in gameplay to buy at full price. I'm going to buy this game for sure, just don't know when. And for some reason this year, I"m not into the BPL/Club Soccer as I was in the previous years. Maybe the WC was enough soccer for me and I just need a break from it. But I'll get it sooner than later, the demo itself was screamed quality title.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Been in FuT and my team is into the Starter Cup final. Even with my limited beginner Fifa skills I'm manhandling the opponents. I'll finish out the tournament and get some goods then try some more challenging stuff. Having fun though.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

Currently downloading my PS4 digital copy as I type.....just can't play it until Tuesday! This is the game I look forward to the most!
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Diablo25 wrote:Been in FuT and my team is into the Starter Cup final. Even with my limited beginner Fifa skills I'm manhandling the opponents. I'll finish out the tournament and get some goods then try some more challenging stuff. Having fun though.
Yeah, I finally spent several hours with it today, and preordered the Ultimate package when I was done. This game is just aces. It kind of makes me mad that I bought NHL 15 already. I think FIFA is going to dominate the time I would have spent on NHL 15.

I'm buying too many games right now. I shouldn't have bought Destiny, either. I doubt I will play much more of it with FIFA 15 out tonight and Forizon 2 dropping next week. All Destiny really did was make me crave Halo, and the MCC is going to scratch that itch very well.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Crazy ass goal I score in FUT last night :D

PSN Name - EPDiablo25

ZXLT
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by ZXLT »

Nicely done, sir!

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

yeah - that was awesome Diablo!
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

Nicely taken, Diablo. More patience than I have for the extra pass. :)
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

FIFA 15 is great....I'm not going to miss playing NHL at all this year.
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

Anyone get this for the old Xbox 360?
My xbox live name is "The Zlax45"

Leadfoot5
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Leadfoot5 »

That was brilliant Diablo! I could never be that patient with the extra passes!!!