Tiger Woods 14

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Tiger Woods 14

Post by DivotMaker »

Danimal wrote:
Jackdog wrote:I play the game because I enjoy it. Any new course additions and golfers are icing on the cake. I play real golf throughout the year for my reality fix. As always I appreciate any info DiviotMaker shares in this thread.
So I take it then you also value the opinions of the madden community day guys as well?
So my opinions are not valuable because I attend the TW Community Day events? Wow, not sure WTF I ever did to deserve that, but I am happy to know that MOST who participate in the TW threads don't feel the same way.....

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Jackdog wrote: I haven't played Madden in years. I value the information the MLB The Show community guys give us. What's your point?
The Madden comment was meant as a joke because of past conversations elsewhere, sorry you didn't get it.

As for my thoughts on the subject. I think that Game changers and CD guys are nothing more than a marketing arm for EA, so I place little value on their opinions. I appreciate that they provide info early but I don't trust half of what they provide in terms of opinions on the product. I say this strictly for EA not other companies.

If people want to take stock in what they say that is their choice. However I've seen this rodeo one too many times to do the same.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jackdog »

Danimal wrote:
Jackdog wrote: I haven't played Madden in years. I value the information the MLB The Show community guys give us. What's your point?
The Madden comment was meant as a joke because of past conversations elsewhere, sorry you didn't get it.
I'm old :wink:

I get it now. :D
[img]http://www.ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/small/mich-sm.gif[/img][img]http://www.ideaspot.net/nfl/NFC_North/small/pack1-sm.gif[/img]

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Things are a bit too hot in this post - tone it down please.

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DivotMaker »

Danimal wrote:As for my thoughts on the subject. I think that Game changers and CD guys are nothing more than a marketing arm for EA, so I place little value on their opinions. I appreciate that they provide info early but I don't trust half of what they provide in terms of opinions on the product. I say this strictly for EA not other companies.

If people want to take stock in what they say that is their choice. However I've seen this rodeo one too many times to do the same.
I find it funny how you tarbrush all Game Changers and Community Day attendees with the same accusatory brush. I also find it funny that DSP had one of the longest if not THE longest threads in DSP history regarding a single game with TW13. I find it interesting that we had many excellent discussions about the game and everyone's opinions were respected. I was a part of all that, yet you accuse me of being biased and part of the Marketing Arm of EA Sports.

You could not be more f***in off base if you tried. Now I don't know what goes on with the other GC's or CD event folks, but I have NEVER acted as you accuse above here or anywhere else. You and a couple others accused me of this in the TW13 thread and many other DSP users told you that you were wrong. Yet you still bang your drum that I am a bad guy and my opinions and information are somewhat tainted. I suggest you contact the TW Dev Team directly and ask them how biased I am. Ask them how critical the CD Attendees are and how much they value our opinions in trying to improve the game and make sure communities like this one are heard. We blast them when they screw up and praise them when they do well. You know, like most healthy relationships. If that is your definition of a "marketing arm for EA", then I can't help you.

Lastly,I am through being concerned about ANYTHING you say here or anywhere else. You have have proven that for as much as you accuse me of being biased in EA's favor, you are far more biased personally towards me personally. I have had all of your bullshit I am going to take. You continue with posts of this nature (not naming me by name, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it was a pure personal attack on myself and others), I will just report them to Jared and let he and Spooky clean up your messes. You know it takes a real courageous person to sit behind the anonymity of a keyboard and monitor to sling insults and personal attacks towards others for NO reason. If this is how you are going to act in this thread, don't bother because none of us are interested in this childish bullshit. Take it somewhere else.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

I counted 3 different pre-order courses from various retailers and then there is this gem.
Fans who pre-order Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 or the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: The Masters Historic Edition will receive exclusive golfer characters of NBA All-Star Kevin Love and tennis great, Andy Roddick!
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Well, the thread certainly isn't getting cooler.

So I'm locking it for now. Will open a new thread sometime later (next week perhaps?)