NFL Season 2010

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

GTHobbes
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2010

Post by GTHobbes »

After 3 weeks...look out for those Stillers. Winning on the road at Tenn and TB w/o Big Ben is impressive. I would love to see a 7th Ring and hope they keep it up when the big guy gets back.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

GTHobbes wrote:After 3 weeks...look out for those Stillers. Winning on the road at Tenn and TB w/o Big Ben is impressive. I would love to see a 7th Ring and hope they keep it up when the big guy gets back.
I must agree.

Tomlin is a leader.

I am impressed.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Rams with a 14-0 lead.

I literally havent seen one of those in 4 or 5 years.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Great win for the Falcons. That was intense. Why I will not let the suits at the NFL ruin the game for me.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Yeah...Fumble the kick off. That is perfect.

sighsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Note to that pigs at the NFL.

Holding is holding...every time. It doesnt matter if you called defensive holding on a play before. Calling holding once doesnt mean they are allowed to hold on the next play.

Keep cheating assholes...its your ticket to hell.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Chargers are down only by 10 despite coughing up the football three times at HT. Seahawks waste the last minute with poor time management which cost them at least 3 points. It may bite them in the A$$ in the end.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Remember, until proven otherwise.. these are the RAMS!

They find ways to f*** up every game.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

MizzouRah wrote:Remember, until proven otherwise.. these are the RAMS!

They find ways to f*** up every game.

True dat... and there is no bigger example then getting that xp range fg blocked ....That was sickening....and the play calling...WOW!...who is calling the plays? I know he is a f***in retard.....but.... unlike the last three years when it was all them ...so far this year they are getting extra help from the douchebags in NY.

jcalvert
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by jcalvert »

XXXIV wrote:Great win for the Falcons. That was intense. Why I will not let the suits at the NFL ruin the game for me.
Yes it was; really a bit of a shame that it had to go to OT, but <em>on this day</em> the better team won. It is a long season, but I am going to love going into next weekend's tailgate tied for first in the NFC South, knowing that we have a game in hand over the Saints. If the Falcons are still in the thick of thinks, that Monday Night'er after Christmas is going to be balls out fantastic! Cannot wait! ... but first the 49'ers.
jcalvert
www.calvertgames.com

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Buy a lottery ticket...Rams win!!!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

sportdan30 wrote:Buy a lottery ticket...Rams win!!!
I am having trouble remembering how to breathe

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

XXXIV wrote:
Terriffic game today.. I'm quite impressed.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Guess Sanchez will be fine. Impressive. Tho, the Dolphins three worst players tonight were all defenders. Allen, horrendous, Dobbins overran literally every play and Bell missing WAY too many tackles for a safety. That was embarrassing.

lexbur
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by lexbur »

MizzouRah wrote:
XXXIV wrote:
Terriffic game today.. I'm quite impressed.
Yeah, nice job Rams, you knocked out a bunch of people in my survivor pool. :D

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Looks like switching to Fitzpatrick was a smart move for the Bills. Too bad the defense missed the flight to Boston.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

Great win by my JETS last night over those pesky Dolphins!
It was scary how easily the Dolphins drove down the field in the last
few minutes, but we see that happen all the time. The 1st 80 yards
is easy, but the last 20 is tough. Sanchez had another solid game and
made some VERY accurate throws.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Guess Sanchez will be fine. Impressive. Tho, the Dolphins three worst players tonight were all defenders. Allen, horrendous, Dobbins overran literally every play and Bell missing WAY too many tackles for a safety. That was embarrassing.
I told you guys Sanchez will be good barring any serious injuries. Still the Dolphins achilles heel is the secondary. They've addressed the line and LB's for the most part although Allen put up two strong games this year.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Rodster wrote:
dbdynsty25 wrote:Guess Sanchez will be fine. Impressive. Tho, the Dolphins three worst players tonight were all defenders. Allen, horrendous, Dobbins overran literally every play and Bell missing WAY too many tackles for a safety. That was embarrassing.
I told you guys Sanchez will be good barring any serious injuries. Still the Dolphins achilles heel is the secondary. They've addressed the line and LB's for the most part although Allen put up two strong games this year.
Well, he struggled last night although the poor pitch had something to do with it too. Now, Sanchez has to do it again next week to silence his critics.

vinny-b
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vinny-b »

Rodster wrote:I told you guys Sanchez will be good barring any serious injuries. Still the Dolphins achilles heel is the secondary. They've addressed the line and LB's for the most part although Allen put up two strong games this year.

was impressed with the Dolphins run defense. Had to leave at half-time, however from what had viewed they completely took away the inside run. Far as Tomlinson, in this offense he is going to get outside yards no matter what. Difficult to believe how many 'experts' (sports writers etc) believed he was done. And detractors who insisted the Jets should've retained Thomas Jones.

really love having Tomlinson. It helps make up for the arrogance/bravado which is Rex

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I'm now a diehard Dolphins fan, funny cause I used to be a diehard Jets fan back in the Namath days when I lived in the Bronx. I actually like Rex Ryan, he adds fun to the game. It's actually fun watching a coach enjoy what he's doing.

vinny-b
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vinny-b »

Rodster wrote:I'm now a diehard Dolphins fan, funny cause I used to be a diehard Jets fan back in the Namath days when I lived in the Bronx. I actually like Rex Ryan, he adds fun to the game. It's actually fun watching a coach enjoy what he's doing.
then you wish to make a trade... Rex Ryan for Tony "I'm so cool i can wear sunglasses at night" Sporano ? 8)

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

vinny-b wrote:
Rodster wrote:I'm now a diehard Dolphins fan, funny cause I used to be a diehard Jets fan back in the Namath days when I lived in the Bronx. I actually like Rex Ryan, he adds fun to the game. It's actually fun watching a coach enjoy what he's doing.
then you wish to make a trade... Rex Ryan for Tony "I'm so cool i can wear sunglasses at night" Sporano ??

8)
Sure both are damn good coaches but did you know the reason why Sparano wears glasses indoors as well? He had grease splash in his face and eyes when he was a kid working in a restaurant so lighting hurts his eyes.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

10spro wrote:
Rodster wrote:
Well, he struggled last night although the poor pitch had something to do with it too. Now, Sanchez has to do it again next week to silence his critics.
250 Yards passing and 3 TD's, 0 Int's. If that's "struggling", I hope he keeps struggling.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

vinny-b wrote:
Rodster wrote:I told you guys Sanchez will be good barring any serious injuries. Still the Dolphins achilles heel is the secondary. They've addressed the line and LB's for the most part although Allen put up two strong games this year.

was impressed with the Dolphins run defense. Had to leave at half-time, however from what had viewed they completely took away the inside run. Far as Tomlinson, in this offense he is going to get outside yards no matter what. Difficult to believe how many 'experts' (sports writers etc) believed he was done. And detractors who insisted the Jets should've retained Thomas Jones.

really love having Tomlinson. It helps make up for the arrogance/bravado which is Rex
Agree about LT. He sure looks quick for a old, "washed up" RB :)