CustomPlay Golf 2010 (PC) Announced - Screens

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

CustomPlay Golf 2010 (PC) Announced - Screens

Post by bdoughty »

http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=62903

Screen at link (does not look that bad)

CustomPlay Golf 2010 adds to the golfing experience with a game packed with features that takes the player to a whole new level of both realism and game play. All new graphical effects including enhanced lighting and shadow systems for objects and terrain, normal map, detail map, mega-texture and more!

Two years in the making, the team who created and developed CustomPlay Golf are back. With so few golf video games that actually hit the mark, CustomPlay 2010 is a hole in one experience. Exploring true realism offering an all new physics engine that utilizes real-world data. Golf isn’t simply a game; it’s a way of life.

CustomPlay Golf 2010 adds to the golfing experience with a game packed with features that takes the player to a whole new level of both realism and game play. All new graphical effects including enhanced lighting and shadow systems for objects and terrain, normal map, detail map, mega-texture and more! Players will marvel at the stunning graphics, enhanced lighting and shadow system and more. The easy to play game mechanics will guarantee all of the thrills and drama on the 18th hole.

Championship Golf - 20 full 18 holed licensed courses available and more available to download. Par3, Crazy Golf, Pitch and Putt, Mini Golf and of course the all important Range, perfect for honing that perfect swing.

Whether you’re a seasoned pro or someone who’s never attempted to design a course before, CustomPlay 2010’s editor is sheer simplicity to use. Not only are players able to create courses but they can also customize their look and play style, allowing for the ultimate in gaming couture.

Key Features:

* New game modes including Stableford, Practice, Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive etc.
* Improved draw distance, allowing the entire course to be displayed in the distance.
* Zero load times between holes.
* All new characters and animations.
* Real-time passing of time – choose your tee time and watch time fly!
* Multilingual version available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian & Russian
* All new physics engine, using real-world data
* Twenty courses available, with further available to download, including real, licensed courses: -
o Championship Golf – 20 full 18 hole courses
o Par 3 * Pitch and putt * Range
o Crazy Golf – 2 courses * Mini Golf

Tee off with CustomGolf 2010 and master that swing!
[url=http://sites.google.com/site/bmdsooner/]My place for games![/url]

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

people on the Clambakers tour that I play in rave about this game.

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Dare I ask what a clambakers tour is?

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

That was pretty cool, thanks for the link.

DivotMaker
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DivotMaker »

I have been beta testing this game for over a year and it is pretty good, but the atmosphere is stale with no commentary and you better have a pretty decent PC to run the game at Medium detail....considering the Dev team is a two man show, this is a good game, but they have had publisher issues for some time. I hope the game makes it commercially because it has alot of potential and the dev support is fantastic.

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

bdoughty wrote:That was pretty cool, thanks for the link.
If you have the old PC game, you should play. Fun times although I'm ranked 111th this season.