Another WE7I/x-port question--blcklvr´s file

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

jimd
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by jimd »

I posted this in another thread, but probably wasn´t in the right place.
<BR>
<BR>I received my x-port yesterday and surprisingly downloaded blacklover´s file with ease. (Thanks to all in this forum for their help.) It is an awesome upgrade. Kits and team crests are unbelivable. Rosters are up to date through the latest transfer window. Stadium names are corrected.
<BR>
<BR>My only problem is that many players are playing out of position (forwards on the back line, etc.) Does anyone know if this is a bug or can I just go through and correct it myself?
<BR>
<BR>Also, are there any other US files ready yet, and considered better than blcklver´s? Is blcklver´s the same as the wolf´s (which I beleive is a translation from the latest PESfan´s)?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Jim D.
<BR>
<BR>

Blublub
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Blublub »

Jim,
<BR>
<BR>I think the players out of position is a bug that you´ll need to fix in the editor. I´m fairly sure BL´s is the same as Wolf´s PESFan version, with some additional transfers.
<BR>
<BR>I think that´s about it for the US version, although they´re both pretty good provided you fix the shoe issue.
<BR>
PES 2008 makes baby Jesus cry.

grtwhtsk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by grtwhtsk »

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is a "kit?"
<BR>
<BR>I feel so dumb!

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

kit=jersey=uniform
<BR>
<BR>Just british terminology really
XBL-Naples39; Steam-scrub47; GameCenter-MasterOnion39;

grtwhtsk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by grtwhtsk »

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>On 2004-03-03 10:32, Naples39 wrote:
<BR>kit=jersey=uniform
<BR>
<BR>Just british terminology really
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
<BR>
<BR>Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>Now I understand why I was reading about people being upset about missing and/or incorrect kits. As I´m on the subject, does WE7 have the kits?
<BR>
<BR>Guys, the more and more I read about this game, the more I am heading towards possibly picking up that second console (lots of other games I´m interested in as well for the PS2).
<BR>
<BR>Of course with Scott talking about how he picked up one and the prospects of MLB2005 (I´m a baseball nut), my mind is working overtime. I love my Xbox and will not let that baby go. There might be room though for a "new addition."