OT: Hey db, stay the f**k out of my threads if...

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

OT: Hey db, stay the f**k out of my threads if...

Post by redneck »

you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute. You're trolling and it's not funny. I've been away from DSP for a while and when I come back, you're starting again by posting crap in my first thread back. Not cool.

http://www.digitalsportspage.com/module ... ic&t=10513

As PK and so many others have stated, this is a mature board with a good group of guys, yet you continue to stir things up with me. Why? What's the point?

Leave it alone already. This crap is getting old.

red

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

LOL...

So how bout you stop PM'ing me calling me a f*cking jackass and claiming I have bad character because of an ebay account my brother hi-jacked over 4 years ago. Might want to get all the facts before you start accusing people.

And seriously...if I get another threatening pm from you, it's on. F*ckface.

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

Private messages are just that. Private. Your need to tell the whole forum about the contents of my PM's to you, tells a whole lot about your character, which was the point of my last two PM's to you LOL.

Keep any problems you have with me limited to a PM. We don't need this sh*t stiring up the forum.

My point was, stop trolling on my threads if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute. As Jared pointed out to me last time, trolling will not be tolerated. So, that goes for you as well.

red

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Can't we all just get along?

Give me my brother's ball back!

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

"Can't we all just get along?"

I don't know. You tell me. I didn't start this sh*t. I made a post and db snidely made a comment and then later followed it up with some face smiley. If that isn't trolling, I don't know what is. It was clearly a jab at me that was uncalled for.

red

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

redneck wrote:My point was, stop trolling on my threads if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute. As Jared pointed out to me last time, trolling will not be tolerated. So, that goes for you as well.
So lets see, you've been here two days...you've started 4 threads and three of them are OT and the one that was on topic had already been covered in the Toca 3 impressions thread. Seems to me like you're the troll...as usual. There is a reason why YOU get warned and I don't. Figure that out...and them PM yourself so that it's reaffirmed and then get back to me.

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

redneck,
There's a reason you were banned before and this certainly isn't the way to stay unbanned. Keep this crap in pm's. You might not know it but this thread is trolling. Big time trolling.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

No one else seemed to care to comment about my threads except you and Boltman. What does that tell you? Leave it alone. Contribute or shut the hell up.

red