Nintendogs

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

bdunn13
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Nintendogs

Post by bdunn13 »

Anyone pick this up yet? I was thinking about getting it today, but I forgot about it until now.

BD

laurenskye
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by laurenskye »

My daughters jonesing for it, but I didn't think it was out until friday.

reeche
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by reeche »

Yep. It's typical Nintendo fun and quality. Great "game" is a somewhat misleading term. Unique fun experience that pretty much only nintendo displays on a regular basis. If you have a broad mind and taste when it comes to games then I definitely recommend it.
http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=49293&catId=49
---Lend a ***** a pencil--- Context?

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Or you could just pay a little more attention to your own dogs? Throw them a real-time frisbee in a lush grass world where the womens breasts are not made of polygons. ;)

I kid I kid sort of

OmflShark
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by OmflShark »

bdoughty wrote:Or you could just pay a little more attention to your own dogs? Throw them a real-time frisbee in a lush grass world where the womens breasts are not made of polygons. ;)

I kid I kid sort of
Exactly what my wife said, except the part about the breasts. :lol:

So far everyone in my family is enjoying the game quite a bit. Looks like it might get kinda of old after a couple months though.

Dave
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Dave »

OmflShark wrote:Exactly what my wife said, except the part about the breasts. :lol:

So far everyone in my family is enjoying the game quite a bit. Looks like it might get kinda of old after a couple months though.
I don't want to ruin it for you guys, but there is a glitch that gives away when the dog is about to take a sh*t :D

OmflShark
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by OmflShark »

Dave wrote:
OmflShark wrote:Exactly what my wife said, except the part about the breasts. :lol:

I don't want to ruin it for you guys, but there is a glitch that gives away when the dog is about to take a sh*t :D
Dang it!!!! 8O
My copy is going up on Ebay tonight. You ruined it for me Dave! Shame on you. :D
No more spoilers!

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

Dave wrote:

LMAO! :lol:

I picked it up and was helping my girlfriends daughter set up her puppy. We had a bit of trouble and frustration in the beginning (voice recognition stuff) but after that everything was okay. The game is exactly what I expected it to be. It will probably not hold any adult males attention for too long; but will be a nice title for guys like us to play and fiddle around with every once in a while when we steal the DS back from our kids. I am dissapointed there are not multiple save files though.
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

LOL@Dave

:D :D

grtwhtsk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by grtwhtsk »

My son is loving his new beagle "puppy." So far so good...

injunwal
Mario Mendoza

Post by injunwal »

I played about 15 minutes, long enough to teach my puppy his name and how to sit. then my wife saw it and within minutes I was deleting my dog so she start a one of her own. The graphics are great and the voice recognition is pretty good. Not something I could see myself playing for very long but i bought it for my wife and not me.

the only problem is she is hogging my DS and I cannot play advance Wars :(

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

injunwal wrote:I played about 15 minutes, long enough to teach my puppy his name and how to sit. then my wife saw it and within minutes I was deleting my dog so she start a one of her own. The graphics are great and the voice recognition is pretty good. Not something I could see myself playing for very long but i bought it for my wife and not me.

the only problem is she is hogging my DS and I cannot play advance Wars :(

Is there a game you do not buy? :lol:

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

My Daughter is loving it, her Beagle named "Tetley" is gonna do a back flip any day now even if it Kills her. (my Daghter, not the dog, Tetley is a boy :twisted: )

I may have to Do a dog so i know what shes talking about when she gets stuck, shes 7 (Nikki i mean the dogs 3 days old )

I love hereing here giggle in the voice recognition and have it played back ,so cute.
Look at me being all lovey dovey ,ok back to normal now.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Jimmydeicide wrote:I may have to Do a dog so i know what shes talking about when she gets stuck, shes 7 (Nikki i mean the dogs 3 days old )
8O

Airdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Airdog »

Doing dogs is wrong.

And I'm sure that Nintendo made only one dog per cartridge so you can go buy another breed at your local retailer.
- Rob
PSN: smearobe

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Jimmydeicide wrote:I may have to Do a dog so i know what shes talking about when she gets stuck, shes 7 (Nikki i mean the dogs 3 days old )
8O

See what trying to be nice does, just be yourself jimmy. :lol:

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Airdog wrote: And I'm sure that Nintendo made only one dog per cartridge so you can go buy another breed at your local retailer.
All of the dog breeds are available in each of the cartridges, it's just that whichever breed you buy is the one that you start out with, all of the other breeds are unlockable.