How much will 360 cost?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

skidmark
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by skidmark »

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9204

J. Allard says "in the neighborhood" of $300 for the 360

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

skidmark wrote:http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9204

J. Allard says "in the neighborhood" of $300 for the 360

That's the range everyone would be able to afford but of course it's still ealry...

maddoc1979
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Post by maddoc1979 »

I've thought about getting a PSP for a bit now, but every time I go to the store, the only game that's tempting to me is Lumines. And I don't think it had a very good E3 showing. Dropping $250 on a system for 1 game and nothing enticing in the forseeable future is a bit much. THAT'S the big thing, regardless of cost, the games that are available. If they launch 360 with some great fun, showcase titles, I might spring for one this fall. Otherwise, it's going to be at least next spring or summer before I get one.

Doc

WillHunting
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by WillHunting »

maddoc1979 wrote:I've thought about getting a PSP for a bit now, but every time I go to the store, the only game that's tempting to me is Lumines. And I don't think it had a very good E3 showing. Dropping $250 on a system for 1 game and nothing enticing in the forseeable future is a bit much. THAT'S the big thing, regardless of cost, the games that are available. If they launch 360 with some great fun, showcase titles, I might spring for one this fall. Otherwise, it's going to be at least next spring or summer before I get one.

Doc
Agreed completely on the PSP. I want to play Lumines, but not at $300 (system + game). They should strip PSP without all the crap and sell it for $200, then maybe I will reconsider. I still think 360 will debut at $299, that's the only way to build up some momentum against PS3.