Fifa on the PSP

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
10spro wrote:Hmm, I wouldn't bet your house buddy. I travel a lot abroad and with the exception of NA, WE outsells Fifa in Europe & Asia by miles.
If I lived in one of those countries...I'd give a sh*t about your lame assessment, but I live in the US, so I care about domestic sales. And if we're talking domestic sales...Fifa outsells WE probably 10 to 1.

Oh typical Yankee, the world is made of the good USA only. Look pal games are sold world wise, not just domesticcally, I won't argue the fact that in your country Fifa will outsell any soccer game, but we are talking about a product that it's played around the world and sold around the world and in Europe WE burns Fifa anytime in sells. Oh I forgot, U just care about domestic sales...Keep the lame assesments to yourself btw.

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

10spro wrote:
dbdynsty25 wrote:
10spro wrote:Hmm, I wouldn't bet your house buddy. I travel a lot abroad and with the exception of NA, WE outsells Fifa in Europe & Asia by miles.
If I lived in one of those countries...I'd give a sh*t about your lame assessment, but I live in the US, so I care about domestic sales. And if we're talking domestic sales...Fifa outsells WE probably 10 to 1.

Oh typical Yankee, the world is made of the good USA only. Look pal games are sold world wise, not just domesticcally, I won't argue the fact that in your country Fifa will outsell any soccer game, but we are talking about a product that it's played around the world and sold around the world and in Europe WE burns Fifa anytime in sells. Oh I forgot, U just care about domestic sales...Keep the lame assesments to yourself btw.
I would beg to differ on it burning Fifa in sales , Fifa sells good world wide.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

10spro wrote:Oh typical Yankee, the world is made of the good USA only. Look pal games are sold world wise, not just domesticcally, I won't argue the fact that in your country Fifa will outsell any soccer game, but we are talking about a product that it's played around the world and sold around the world and in Europe WE burns Fifa anytime in sells. Oh I forgot, U just care about domestic sales...Keep the lame assesments to yourself btw.
English grammar is your friend...learn it and love it. Then go back to wherever the f*ck you came from, pal.

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

Check out the fired up Canuck. Missing Hockey are yeh ? :twisted:

Chill baby, its pretty mellow around these parts 8)

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

10spro wrote: Oh typical Yankee, the world is made of the good USA only. Look pal games are sold world wise, not just domesticcally, I won't argue the fact that in your country Fifa will outsell any soccer game, but we are talking about a product that it's played around the world and sold around the world and in Europe WE burns Fifa anytime in sells. Oh I forgot, U just care about domestic sales...Keep the lame assesments to yourself btw.

No that would be incorrect, but like yourself I won't post any figures because "as a typical Yankee" anything I posted would be dismissed by you. You go ahead and believe what you will. If tucking your copy of WE under your pillow and counting fictional sales figures makes you sleep better - then by all means go for it.

Fifa outsells Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution in every part of the world (except for Asia). If you even took a look at the UK weekly charts/Euro Data/Aussie Sales Figures/Etc/Etc you would not only realize that fact, but also find out that Fifa Street has the opporitunity to outsell PES4.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
English grammar is your friend...learn it and love it. Then go back to wherever the f*ck you came from, pal.

Funny you asked. I am an American living in Burnaby BC, Canada. Where EA is based. Do you know what BC stands for? Pal, all we are doing here is expressing our opinions in a free society like NA. If you don't agree with any of my facts, so be it & move on. That's what these threads are for, discussions. But if your ego is too big, then F**K U!

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Just FYI EA headquarters is located in Redwood City, California. That is where EA is based. EA has plenty of locations for it's studios, EA Canada (your home town), Tiburon, etc etc...

Just wanted to give the old USA credit where credit is due. ;)

If you don't agree with any of my facts, so be it & move on.
Still waiting on one of these facts you speak of. I am sure once you throw a couple out DB will warm up to you like a kitten to a ball of yarn.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

bdoughty wrote:Still waiting on one of these facts you speak of. I am sure once you throw a couple out DB will warm up to you like a kitten to a ball of yarn.
I really don't care about his f*cking facts, but it is pretty damn funny that his entire arguement is incorrect. We will wait on the facts...I'm curious now.

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

10spro Is that chip Canadien or American then.

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
bdoughty wrote:Still waiting on one of these facts you speak of. I am sure once you throw a couple out DB will warm up to you like a kitten to a ball of yarn.
I really don't care about his f*cking facts, but it is pretty damn funny that his entire arguement is incorrect. We will wait on the facts...I'm curious now.
Of course you are curious...

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

Anyone else still playing this one? I'm actually having a blast with it still. I like the ball physics, goal variety, th cpu defense is actually challenging me in the midfield, the cpu offense really varies their attack, and I'm used to using the d-pad now. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there are very few fouls called in the game. Other than that it's been getting a lot of time in my PSP.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Yeah Scoop, I'm still playing it. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to keep it (from Gamefly) but it's looking like I will. I'm very surprised that it actually represents soccer better than it's console sibling.

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Yeah Scoop, I'm still playing it. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to keep it (from Gamefly) but it's looking like I will. I'm very surprised that it actually represents soccer better than it's console sibling.
Yeah, it's no WE but it will serve nicely until WE makes it to the PSP.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

ScoopBrady wrote:Anyone else still playing this one? I'm actually having a blast with it still. I like the ball physics, goal variety, th cpu defense is actually challenging me in the midfield, the cpu offense really varies their attack, and I'm used to using the d-pad now. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there are very few fouls called in the game. Other than that it's been getting a lot of time in my PSP.
I agree totally on all counts. I'm glad to see others are enjoying it as much as me. I still hate the corner system as it basically turns into a wrestling match, but otherwise I think it is better than the Xbox version. It's almost like FIFA 2005.5 with noticeable improvements in everything you mentioned.