NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by XXXIV »

Diablo25 wrote: Disgusting.
Describes these assholes perfectly.

Today its this

You won the game you deserve to win the game. Didnt hear after the Rams game.

They made the play to win the game.Didnt hear that last year when the Rams made ALL the plays in OT including a playoff record 58 yd fg.

Bad calls happened the whole game. Didnt hear that last year when on the very previous drive a blatant fask mask was missed that would have given the Rams a first and goal at the 2.

Luck is part of every NFL game.Didnt hear that last season.

Bad calls happen. You have to keep playing. Missed that last season as well.

and blah blah blah ....

What I did hear last season was garbage like the game should be replayed from that missed PI call ignoring the previous BLATANT no face mask call because it happened what 3 minutes earlier?

Hypocrites and scumbags.

It all has to do with what team it happened to or for. Nothing else matters to these c***. The way they CRIED like stuck pigs should NEVER be forgotten.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

It was a terrible call and gifted the Bears a win. As were the earlier calls on the Bears that gave Denver 30 yards, go look at the Floyd tackle and let me know how that was unnecessary roughness. Also it's pretty impossible to call a timeout in a fraction of a second so the game should of expired.

Won't matter as the Bears aren't winning more then 6 games.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I hated to see Fitz Jr get traded but the Dolphins at least traded with a team that should yield at least a top 5 or top 10 pick because without Big Ben out for the season, the Steelers should be looking at a losing record since they are already 0-2.

Hopefully all those 1st rd picks next year can translate into OL and QB picks. Hopefully Reggie McKenzie can rework some of his magic along with Chris Grier.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Rodster wrote:I hated to see Fitz Jr get traded but the Dolphins at least traded with a team that should yield at least a top 5 or top 10 pick because without Big Ben out for the season, the Steelers should be looking at a losing record since they are already 0-2.

Hopefully all those 1st rd picks next year can translate into OL and QB picks. Hopefully Reggie McKenzie can rework some of his magic along with Chris Grier.
Wonder when Howard gets dealt? Guess it's going to be harder for him since he signed the big extension already. So depressing. Can't believe I bought the NFL Ticket for $400 to watch this disgrace. I should have just spent the 100 on redzone alone...I get to see 95% of the Dolphins games anyway since the other team's offense is always on their side of the field anyway. Ugh.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Rodster wrote:I hated to see Fitz Jr get traded but the Dolphins at least traded with a team that should yield at least a top 5 or top 10 pick because without Big Ben out for the season, the Steelers should be looking at a losing record since they are already 0-2.

Wonder when Howard gets dealt? Guess it's going to be harder for him since he signed the big extension already. So depressing. Can't believe I bought the NFL Ticket for $400 to watch this disgrace. I should have just spent the 100 on redzone alone...I get to see 95% of the Dolphins games anyway since the other team's offense is always on their side of the field anyway. Ugh.
That's what I was thinking as well. They shouldn't have signed him. He would've been more valuable as a trade chip if he were unsigned. A Pro Bowl shutdown corner will get you at least a 1st rd pick to a playoff team. If he stays on the roster he'll be 30 by the time the Dolphins rebuild is in place.

And that's a "BIG IF" whether Chris Grier and Reggie McKenzie are rebuilding the roster with players like your Howard's, Tunsil's, Drakes, Khalil Mack's and Amare Cooper's instead of your Charles Harris and Mike Gesicki types who have not lived up to their draft status. It's the same Chris Grier who demanded to take Fitz Jr when supposedly Stephen Ross wanted him to trade down and take Lamar Jackson instead.

I like Brian Flores but i'm not so sure he's going to be successful. He's already lost the locker room.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Haha, the Cowboys wanted to trade Taco Charlton and a low draft pick for Minkah Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins balked. Yesterday the Cowboys released Taco Charlton and today the Dolphins picked him up. Good move, let's see if a new scenery changes his attitude.

And in other Dolphins news, Josh Rosen has been named the starter against the Cowboys.

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Rodster wrote:Just watching the Clemson score and Trevor Lawrence is having a good game so far. However one of the CBS Sports writers made a point that it's a little unfair that he has a bunch of 6-4" receivers. Let's hope he's not another Daunte Culpepper who had Randy Moss just grabbing everything he threw up for grabs cause the Dolphins definitely don't have that in Devante Parker, maybe Preston Williams.
Yeah Clemson is loaded but AL is also loaded. They have WRs who will dominate most college CBs so easy throws for Tua.

Or remember Jason White who won the Heisman at Oklahoma but didn't have an NFL arm. But his skill position players were dominant so he rolled up big numbers.

Or other examples would be USC QBs like Leinart, Sanchez and Barkley, who also put up huge numbers, got drafted high, at least in the case of Leinart and Sanchez, but couldn't do anything in the NFL because their WRs didn't have huge advantage in matchups against NFL CBs.

Looks like Dolphins will see what Rosen can do the rest of the season. But it sounds like they're already planning to draft a QB at the top of the draft, so Rosen isn't seen as a long-term option. I guess the scouting was way off on this guy or else the Cards and Dolphins have already decided he can't cut it.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I agree, Rosen is definitely not their future starting QB, probably Miami's backup QB next year. The Dolphins will have a shot at the #1 pick with the worst record in the League and could actually use that to trade down and acquire more 1st and 2nd rd picks. If anything that's what I like about Chris Grier. He plays hardball. In the past the Dolphins especially with Wannstadt as HC were always in win-now mode and his puppet GM gave the store away. Jay Feely is a good example of that.

The top 3 QB's should be Tua, Herbert and Fromm and a few teams need QB's next year. They could even trade Rosen again for a 2nd rounder.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

And AB was just released by the Patriots after being put on the NFL's exempt list.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Rodster wrote:And AB was just released by the Patriots after being put on the NFL's exempt list.

:P
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Another weekend, another Dolphins blowout loss. Thirteen more games to go in the quest for "Tank for Tua". And next year and the year after rinse and repeat until the NFL catches on to what the Dolphins are doing. :P

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Goff is a brain dead piece of s***.

Money well spent. WHAT THE f*** WERE THEY THINKING?!

THEY DONT WATCH THIS MOTHER f***in COWARD EVERY WEEK?!

Week after week watching this c*** play is painful. He is the definition of a f***in p***y.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Rodster wrote:Another weekend, another Dolphins blowout loss. Thirteen more games to go in the quest for "Tank for Tua". And next year and the year after rinse and repeat until the NFL catches on to what the Dolphins are doing. :P

Dont worry these f***in pigs dont care they want to be nba disgraceful.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I sure how the Dolphins front office and coaching staff are up to it because the guy they wanted to play multiple positions "including linebacker" bailed and left for Pittsburgh. He had an impactful 1st day, (INT, QB hit, forced fumble). That's why the Dolphins drafted him but Brian Flores managed to piss him off so he wanted out. Xavien Howard got lit up yesterday so he's regressed under this new coaching staff.

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

XXXIV wrote:Goff is a brain dead piece of s***.

Money well spent. WHAT THE f*** WERE THEY THINKING?!

THEY DONT WATCH THIS MOTHER f***in COWARD EVERY WEEK?!

Week after week watching this c*** play is painful. He is the definition of a f***in p***y.
Are you speaking of the same Jared Goff that CBS Sports listed among their top 5 current NFL quarterbacks :? :)

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

Thank you New York Giants for finally allowing me to see just what kind of quarterback Daniel Jones could have been at Duke, if he'd had an offensive line in front of him in his collegiate career! He has the most beautiful throwing motion I've ever seen and he finally got a chance to actually follow through on some of this passes!

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Indy and New Orleans winning with QB's no one thought were good enough. Seattle losing at home to one of those QB's. Eagles losing again and struggling and if the Bears lose again and struggle it will further cement my theory these 2 HC's are system guys and not good coaches.

Whole thing makes you wonder about talent evaluation in the NFL.
Follow Me on:

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Danimal wrote:Indy and New Orleans winning with QB's no one thought were good enough. Seattle losing at home to one of those QB's. Eagles losing again and struggling and if the Bears lose again and struggle it will further cement my theory these 2 HC's are system guys and not good coaches.

Whole thing makes you wonder about talent evaluation in the NFL.
Yeah, and who knows better what Seahawks are all about when you learn that a future HoF will be absent. XXXIV was jokingly telling me over the weekend that his team did us a favor last week. Who am I kidding, Bridgewater or not I knew the Hawks would have their hands full if they didn’t show up. I warned you XXXIV. :evil:

And they didn’t, not until the last quarter when the game was already out of reach. Pete had some scratch your head calls, Carson is a shadow of what he was last season, his fumbles continue to cost the team big points, and the D with the exception of Wagner and K.J Wright was pathetic.

Horrible show by the Hawks at home, partly I am sure because they thought they would run Bridgewater out of the park. Hey the dude made his completions, didn’t turn the ball over and was solid.

Disappointed. :evil: Not so much at the loss itself, because the Saints are still a great team even without #9 but HOW we lost. Self inflicted wounds, a no show by the team until the last quarter.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

J_Cauthen wrote:
Are you speaking of the same Jared Goff that CBS Sports listed among their top 5 current NFL quarterbacks :? :)
I dont know what they are smoking at CBS Sports but I want me some of that s***.

Do they actually watch him play or just look at the highlights?
Have they looked at his home road splits? Or just his last 10 games period.
Dude is choking on it and the three pathetic turnovers last night did nothing to help any of that.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote: Yeah, and who knows better what Seahawks are all about when you learn that a future HoF will be absent. XXXIV was jokingly telling me over the weekend that his team did us a favor last week. Who am I kidding, Bridgewater or not I knew the Hawks would have their hands full if they didn’t show up. I warned you XXXIV. :evil:
I didnt see the Seahawks having a Bridgewater let down. Especially not in Seattle but they sure did lay and egg.

You warned the wrong guy. Should have told uncle pete.

Im still waiting for Diablo's Raiders to arrive in Minnesota. :P

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

You'll be waiting a long time.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

A long time
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Mack is a beast, that's all.
Follow Me on:

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

I don't think I'e ever wanted the Bills to win more then I want them to win this weekend.

f*** the Pats
Follow Me on:

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Danimal wrote:I don't think I'e ever wanted the Bills to win more then I want them to win this weekend.

f*** the Pats
Welcome to the Bills Mafia for a week. :)
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425