Ghost Recon Wildlands

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

AcemanPR
Starting 5
Starting 5

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by AcemanPR »

I have got to pop this in and try out the 4v4. Unfortunately Thursday nights don't work for me due to my tennis league. Feel free to add my gamertag (SG Aceman) and I'd like to join in with some of you guys.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Spooky wrote:My buddy Soupa Mac and I have been playing the 4v4 almost nightly.

Let's get a DSP might going - TONIGHT!!! 9pm EST?!?! C'mon f*ckers!!!
I'm absolutely game. Haven't played alongside you in a minute, anyway!
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

I have band practice tonight. But it's earlier than usual because it's a school night, so I'll look for you f*ckers when I return.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

I've been totally absorbed in AC, but I'm game.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Six new maps, new mode, and new class available for upload NOW: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... s-out-now/

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Teal wrote:Six new maps, new mode, and new class available for upload NOW: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... s-out-now/
Oh, BABY! Solid!

That Uplink mode sounds great. I always like the idea of fighting for an objective instead of just scurrying around, looking for kills. That's why I dig Operations in BF1 and Blood Money in BF: Hardline so much.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

The uplink still takes a couple minutes to go live, like the tower in elimination. But apparently, I was in a group that wasn't aware that if you capture the uplink, the game is over. I sat near the uplink until it went live, while my whole team was eliminated and the other team was healing all their mates, went out, captured it, and won... Lol.

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

Gonna try to download the uodate now and then jump back on around 9pm east coast time. Hope to see you guys then.
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

pk500 wrote:
Teal wrote:Six new maps, new mode, and new class available for upload NOW: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... s-out-now/
Oh, BABY! Solid!

That Uplink mode sounds great. I always like the idea of fighting for an objective instead of just scurrying around, looking for kills. That's why I dig Operations in BF1 and Blood Money in BF: Hardline so much.
Downloading now...11gb!
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Pete1210
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Pete1210 »

Spooky wrote:Gonna try to download the uodate now and then jump back on around 9pm east coast time. Hope to see you guys then.
Got your invite, but not the game. I finished it and got ticked off when the mp was delayed. If you're gonna play more Ill pick it up again - it's on sale for 19 next week at Walmart.
XBL/PSN: Pete1210

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

WTH happened to you goobers last night? Only PK was on, and that was just for one match.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Teal wrote:WTH happened to you goobers last night? Only PK was on, and that was just for one match.
I thought we played two! Wish I could have stayed longer, but long drive to Philly tonight, man.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

pk500 wrote:
Teal wrote:WTH happened to you goobers last night? Only PK was on, and that was just for one match.
I thought we played two! Wish I could have stayed longer, but long drive to Philly tonight, man.
Oh, I know. You get a pass. Lol

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

Daiblo and I were on at 9pm-ish EST. Played a few rounds. Never saw you or PK online the entire time.

Will most likely be on tonight too.

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

I didn't get on until late. I should be around this weekend.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Yeah, at 9pm Eastern, I was just getting out of my son's basketball game. That's 8 here, and most nights it's a tallish order to be on that early. I'll try, but...

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Yeah, Spooky and I lit some mother effers up in about 4 rounds :D I had to hit the sack early after staying up til 1:30 the night before watching the Sixers wax the Lakers. I may be one later before hockey.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Pete1210
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Pete1210 »

Finally got back to this last night. Our group of 4, level 6s and 7s, were getting matched against level 40s and Prestige 1 players. Reletive newcomers against veterans which was awful. Then we played some custom 2 v 2 which was more fun.

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

Pete1210 wrote:Finally got back to this last night. Our group of 4, level 6s and 7s, were getting matched against level 40s and Prestige 1 players. Reletive newcomers against veterans which was awful. Then we played some custom 2 v 2 which was more fun.
Yeah - it's such a great mode but the matchmaking is not the best. Can't wait to get some private matches going.

Tonight good for anyone?

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Thing is, I can play against level 4's and get my ass kicked, against Prestige whatevers and win going away (I'm Prestige 1, btw). In this game, leveling doesn't mean much more than "I've played more than you". It almost never means "I'm better than you". Still play a bit almost every night. I'm not sure about tonight (got company coming in for our local college football playoffs tomorrow), but I'll try. I always prefer a group I know.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Will look for you cats after band practice tonight. Probably after midnight (ET).

Thanks!

Pete1210
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Pete1210 »

Spooky wrote:
Pete1210 wrote:Finally got back to this last night. Our group of 4, level 6s and 7s, were getting matched against level 40s and Prestige 1 players. Reletive newcomers against veterans which was awful. Then we played some custom 2 v 2 which was more fun.
Yeah - it's such a great mode but the matchmaking is not the best. Can't wait to get some private matches going.

Tonight good for anyone?
I'm going to try that free Warhammer Left for Dead clone tonight, but will jump over to Ghost Recon - just send invite/join party if you see me. I should be on from around 9et.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Sorry, fellas: Jammed for five hours last night and passed out on couch at my buddy's house. Got home at 7 a.m. today. ROCK AND ROLL! :)

Hope you had good fun with Ghost War. Next time for me! :)

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

I would’ve played with you cats but a buddy of mine had a birthday so I was out celebrating. Definitely would love to keep playing this game. The 4 v 4 is superb.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Yep. Ghost War PVP is outstanding.

Teal and I played together for a bit last night, and my ONLY b*tch about this mode reared its head during our matches and some subsequent matches I played with a few randoms: The automatic matchmaking is suspect, at best.

I played a match with two guys in a squad, and there were two Prestige Level 2's in the lobby. I figured the two P2's would be split among the two teams. Wrong. They were paired on the same team, along with a Level 48 and another dude in the 20s.

Meanwhile, we had a Level 49 on our team, with the rest of our team comprised of my three-man squad of pals at Level 1, Level 2 and me at Level 14. Pretty uneven matchmaking, and we got smoked.

I see this kind of odd matchmaking nearly every time I play this. Provides a good challenge, but I wish Ubisoft would clean it up in a future patch. Still a brilliant game, though.