FOR SALE

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: FOR SALE

Post by Sudz »

RYSE = $40 shipped.

jLp vAkEr0
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by jLp vAkEr0 »

$100 best Buy Gift Card.

$95

I'll ship it for free, but you can use it for online purchases.

PM me for the card's details/pin.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Anyone have a Verizon, ESM-free iPhone 4s or higher they want to sell me?

YES -- the Earth's rotation has reversed. I'm getting a smartphone. Just got a new job that requires more travel, so I must get one.

PM me. Thanks, boys.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

pk500 wrote:Anyone have a Verizon, ESM-free iPhone 4s or higher they want to sell me?

YES -- the Earth's rotation has reversed. I'm getting a smartphone. Just got a new job that requires more travel, so I must get one.

PM me. Thanks, boys.
Wait, please don't tell me you are no longer part of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing?

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

DChaps wrote:
pk500 wrote:Anyone have a Verizon, ESM-free iPhone 4s or higher they want to sell me?

PM me. Thanks, boys.
Wait, please don't tell me you are no longer part of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing?
I will not be as of Friday, Jan. 24, when I will be on a plane headed for the Rolex 24. We will talk tonight during F1 2013 Poker Night!
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

jLp vAkEr0
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by jLp vAkEr0 »

jLp vAkEr0 wrote:$100 best Buy Gift Card.

$95

I'll ship it for free, but you can use it for online purchases.

PM me for the card's details/pin.

$90?

Any one?

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

I've seen some kiosk's at the mall that buy gift cards. Maybe try them if you can't unload it here.

Bakes
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by Bakes »

Best Buy also sells Amazon gift cards if that is more appealing to you.

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »

I have a free PSN PLUS 7 day code for FIFA on PS4. PM me if you're interested. The code expires 3/31.

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

If anyone out there is interested in selling their original Xbox 360 Force Feedback Steering controller, please PM me. I have not had good luck with eBay or Craiglist on this as they are either asking too much(one guy wanted $300 for like new), or they are very used (one pedal not working, cord frayed, force feeback broken, etc.). They were $100 back in the day brand new. I would be willing to pay $100 plus shipping if it is in good working condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am talking about this one:

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

DChaps wrote:If anyone out there is interested in selling their original Xbox 360 Force Feedback Steering controller, please PM me. I have not had good luck with eBay or Craiglist on this as they are either asking too much(one guy wanted $300 for like new), or they are very used (one pedal not working, cord frayed, force feeback broken, etc.). They were $100 back in the day brand new. I would be willing to pay $100 plus shipping if it is in good working condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am talking about this one:

My wife found it for me and guess what? It's brand new, the wrap is still around the wheel and of course it comes with the pedals. PM if you're still interested. My guess is that I never found a good clamp table so I never used it.

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

10spro wrote:My wife found it for me and guess what? It's brand new, the wrap is still around the wheel and of course it comes with the pedals. PM if you're still interested. My guess is that I never found a good clamp table so I never used it.
Definitely still interested. You have a PM, thanks!

mixdj1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mixdj1 »

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel for Xbox One (and PC)
Wheel Stand Pro (Includes mounting screws for TX Wheel)

Barely used. Bought at Christmas and just don't have the time for it and I hate to see such a great wheel just sitting there when somebody could be having fun with it.

$250 for everything
Last edited by mixdj1 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

Sounds like a fantastic deal. I don't yet have an Xbox One, and I just replaced my 360 Wheel thanks to 10spro, but this may be too good to pass up. If you don't get any takers soon, I may try to sell some music equipment next week to fund this purchase. Don't wait for me though if you get an offers. Did you ever try the wheel on the PC? If so, what did you think? Thanks!

mixdj1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mixdj1 »

I haven't tried it with the PC but the web site says it is compatible. I'm guessing Terry has tried his with a PC though. It is sublime with Forza on the xbox one.

Dave
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Dave »

Anyone interested in black Astro A30 headset with a wireless Mixamp? Open to selling or trading for something.
xbl/psn tag: dave2eleven

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

mixdj1 wrote:Image

Barely used. Bought at Christmas and just don't have the time for it and I hate to see such a great wheel just sitting there when somebody could be having fun with it.

$250 for everything
Mix, did you end up selling this package? Just got an Xbox One and trying to decide on the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel $99 or the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. Thanks~!

mixdj1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mixdj1 »

DChaps wrote:
mixdj1 wrote:Image

$250 for everything
Mix, did you end up selling this package? Just got an Xbox One and trying to decide on the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel $99 or the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. Thanks~!
It is still available if you're interested.

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

I didn't see this before, but yeah--the TX wheel on PC is flawless. Plus with the interchangeable rims, you can set it up different ways. A F1 rim for F1 games, a Ferrari GTE rim for touring car games, or the default. The GTE rim is quite a bit heavier so it seems to get a bit less "snappy" force through the wheel, good for games like oval racing where you don't need the wheel affecting your line. The default rim that comes with it really straddles the line between great feel and having a slightly cheap build quality. It flexes in your hands if you twist on it, but who really does that in normal racing?

I've found the default rim offers a fantastic experience, whether it's on Forza 5 or on the PC. Granted, Forza's FF is head and shoulders above anything I've felt on PC, but the TX wheel is just as good as other wheels on the market that don't include a load cell brake. That's the problem you'll really run into on PC--unless there's an adapter to connect something like Clubsport pedals, you're stuck with spring loaded pedals. For a user who's never driven with a load cell brake unit, you won't notice any issue. The default pedals are plastic and a little flimsy, but they have a really long throw so you should be able to get around fine. I can't imagine you'd be disappointed with it, Don.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

A very good headset for the PS4 on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Wireless-Ste ... ascsubtag=[referrer|kotaku.com[type|link[postId|1598000062[asin|B00HVBPRUO[authorId|5856732741879800112

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Logitech G25 wheel with pedals and shifter. Very good condition. Compatible with PC and PS3. This wheel retails for $200-250. I'm selling for $125, plus shipping. PM me.

Pictures, details:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-963416-0 ... gitech+g25

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/131

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Logitech Momo wheel with pedals. Very good condition. Compatible with PC. $40, plus shipping. PM me.

Pictures, details: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6826128006

RallyMonkey
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RallyMonkey »

I have a lightly used Moto 360 smart watch for sale. Just picked up the LG G R to replace it as the bigger, diver style is more "me". All components, including box. Anyone interested PM me and we can discuss a fair price.

RallyMonkey
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RallyMonkey »

Just tossing this up here in case there is anyone interested before I ebay it. I have an HTC M8 (AT&T) for sale, mint condition, charger, box, and includes two cases. The original gray Dot View Case and Coverbot Prime Wallet Case in Orange/Black. Looking to get $350 for everything (that will include shipping).

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Got a Halo The Master Chief Collection digital code if anyone wants it. They are going for $25-30 on eBay right now so that's what I'd be looking for. Message me if interested otherwise I'll just eBay it.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25