While we are on hiatus...

New forum for the New City Baseball League

Moderator: Bill_Abner

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

While we are on hiatus...

Post by YoungstownSteelheads »

I figure I will ask this question of those more familiar with OOTP 10 than I am.

Concerning the minor leagues. Does the game sim minor league games the same way it sims the major leagues? The reason I ask is that my rookie league team only had 2 position players on it for a while and somehow they are still around .500.

Does the game create ghost players to fill out the rosters that we don't see? I don't really care that much if my minor league teams win or lose. But I don't want to have players in over their heads just to fill out minor league rosters. I'd rather have them playing at the right level for their development even if my double A team only has 1 catcher for example.

I hope this question makes sense.

:D

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

I'm not sure if there are ghost players or not, Bill would know.

However, there are tons of minor league FAs that you can sign for free to fill out your rosters, so you can fill out your rosters appropriately.

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by YoungstownSteelheads »

I've signed a bunch of minor league FAs. But I wanted to leave open space on my rookie league roster for my draft picks. I thought it was funny that the rookie league team was still winning games with only 2 guys.

GreenSoxJonah
Mario Mendoza

Post by GreenSoxJonah »

YoungstownSteelheads wrote:I've signed a bunch of minor league FAs. But I wanted to leave open space on my rookie league roster for my draft picks. I thought it was funny that the rookie league team was still winning games with only 2 guys.
The rest of the team are unseen muggles.

Bill_Abner
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Bill_Abner »

We use Ghost Players in the Minors.
No High Scores:
http://www.nohighscores.com/