Breadman-HagerstownGoldSx
Mario Mendoza

2011 Trading Block Thread

Post by Breadman-HagerstownGoldSx »

Hagerstown GOLD Sox

Looking For

Young (25 and under) starting pitching of 3-4 stars

williing to move

Tom Cook - Stud CF with speeed who plays great defense .309 avg 900ops, 20 home runs and 38 stolen bases
James Meyer - Power hitting RF with a great contract that declines in cost over the length of the contract Career Avg.317 with a 950 ops

Come one, come all. Apparently I have a reputation for giving up too much in trades so don't delay!

hotcoffee
Mario Mendoza

Hot Coffee Steamers

Post by hotcoffee »

I'm willing to part with some combination of people in my minor league system(no one off limits) as well as LF Manny Ayala for a younger, higher caliber RF or an ace/borderline ace starting pitcher.

I'm willing to take salary if the players talent justifies it, but I'm probably not interested in players over 30 unless they're in the final year of their contract.

I've got no objections to giving up multiple prospects for the right player. My team's getting older and this is the year to go for broke.

Steve
Hot Coffee

GreenSoxJonah
Mario Mendoza

Post by GreenSoxJonah »

I'm standing pat for now.

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by YoungstownSteelheads »

I am looking to move 26 year old 5 star closer Pedro Diaz. His contract is up after this year. He is due to make around 11M this year.

He was an all star in 2009 but sulked last season when I put him on the trade block. I'm not asking for much in return for him. A mid level prospect would probably do it.

Bill_Abner
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Bill_Abner »

I think the issue is that very few teams have money to trade for contracts like Diaz.

I know I don't :)
No High Scores:
http://www.nohighscores.com/

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

A few other Steeleheads available for prospects.

CF Julio Ordoniez 4.5 star, 28 years old. . Makes 400K this year and next. 3 years of arbitration after that. Gold glove CF with 9 power. Looking for 3 good prospects in return.

C Ivan Acosta 4 star, 27 years old. Makes 400K this year and the next 2. 2 years of arbitration after that. Good defensive catcher with 8 power. Looking for 2 good prospects in return.

MR Juan Villegas 4.5 star 27 years old. Makes 1.5M this year. 2 years of arbitration after that. Looking for 1 or 2 prospects in return.

Starting pitching is the priority. But not a must.
Last edited by YoungstownSteelheads on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jackdog »

YoungstownSteelheads wrote:A few other Steeleheads available for prospects.

CF Julio Ordoniez 4.5 star, 28 years old. . Makes 400K this year and next. 3 years of arbitration after that. Gold glove CF with 9 power. Looking for 3 good prospects in return.

C Ivan Acosta 4 star, 27 years old. Makes 400K this year and the next 2. 2 years of arbitration after that. Good defensive catcher with 8 power. Looking for 2 good prospects in return.

MR Juan Villegas 4.5 star 27 years old. Makes 1.5M this year. 2 years of arbitration after that. Looking for 1 or 2 prospects in return.

Starting picking is the priority. But not a must.
I'm interested in CF Julio Ordoniez. Take a peek at my team and let me know if anyone interests you.
[img]http://www.ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/small/mich-sm.gif[/img][img]http://www.ideaspot.net/nfl/NFC_North/small/pack1-sm.gif[/img]

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

JackDog wrote:

I'm interested in CF Julio Ordoniez. Take a peek at my team and let me know if anyone interests you.
You are Santa Rosa. Correct?

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jackdog »

YoungstownSteelheads wrote:
JackDog wrote:

You are Santa Rosa. Correct?
Correct.
[img]http://www.ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/small/mich-sm.gif[/img][img]http://www.ideaspot.net/nfl/NFC_North/small/pack1-sm.gif[/img]

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Bill_Abner wrote:I think the issue is that very few teams have money to trade for contracts like Diaz.

I know I don't :)
I'd be willing to send some cash to pay for his contract for this season if needed to make a deal.

Mario Mendoza

I have a sudden need for starting pitching....

I'm willing to trade

James Meyer - Power hitting RF with a great contract that declines in cost over the length of the contract Career Avg.317 with a 950 ops

hitting .295 with a 950 ops this year as well.

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Starting pitching is the priority. But not a must.
OK. Ordoniez has been moved. Villegas is hurt.

But Acosta and Diaz are still available. :D

I am still willing to include cash in a deal for Diaz.

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Charleston's current trading block. Note that I have lots of #4 starter types; if you need to shore up your rotation, I'm your man.

2B Donald Roberts - Starting all-star second baseman last year, and a Gold Glove winner. Last year, he hit .256 with 36 HRs and 122 RBIs. He's only 27 years old, and on a very inexpensive contract for someone in the prime of his career. He can play all the infield positions (rated an 8 at third base, and a 10 at first base). Only bad thing is that he is streaky...he's started this season poorly (has had great power this year, but is only batting .209), but in other months he'll bat .400 and hit 14 HRs (he did that last April).

RF Mustefa Kazilawe - 3 star player with 4 star potential. Has hit AAA really well, has serious power against LHP, and was stellar for me in the playoffs last year (.381 with 3 HRs in 21 ABs). He's also probably the best fielding OF in the league, with ratings of 9 or 10 at all of the OF positions (including a perfect 10 at RF).

SP David Trujillo - 2.5 star LHP, good for the back-end of the rotation if you need someone. Career 4.64 ERA...not good, not bad; shows some glimpses of potential.

SP/RP Andy Ford - Solid in the bullpen, can also start. Had a 4.34 ERA as a starter for me, 3.83 ERA as a spot starter/long reliever.

SP Jeremy Gregg - 3 star guy with added potential; a complete junkballer - effective if you have a solid infield.

SP Don Gibson - 2.5 star starter, solid back of the rotation guy: no room for him on the senior roster

I will also consider trades for other players not listed.

I'm looking for hitting prospects, third basemen, catchers, etc.; but will entertain all offers.

hotcoffee
Mario Mendoza

Firesale Continue

Post by hotcoffee »

I keep shedding payroll to get income over expenses, and the income keeps dropping.

Well, I am not a quitter.

Willing to move:

3B Ken McBride - starting to heat up, cheap contract for the player he is and it's only 1 year.

SP Julio Alacron - You know, whatever. He throws the ball and the fans like him for whatever reason. Make an offer.

MR John Smith - numbers look bad, but horrible defense and a .370 BABIP do that to your stats.

RF Lorenzo Gomez - Ok, i have no clue why this guy is doing well, but .331 BA and .892 OPS for 900K could appeal to somebody.

Looking for prospects at any position. Really not expecting much, but I'd like something decent for McBride, since he's still Type A and could at least get me a pick if I do nothing.

Steve
Hot Coffee

Mario Mendoza

Hagerstown Trading Block

I have an extra OF and would like to move one

RF - James Meyer - Power hitting OF who is having a bit of an off year. Could be had for a prospect

CF - Tom Cook - Stud CF who is signed to a cheap contract and on pace to hit 30 homers and steal 50 bases while playing at premier levels in CF.

C - Chris Bayles - My backup catcher who is a 5 star catcher but can't get playing time ahead of the starter Campos. In his minimum contract status so he is very affordable.

SS - Ray Jackson - If you are looking for depth in the infield this is your guy

SS - Alex Espinosa - Speed off the bench and a good middle infielder

I also have a boatload of middle relievers who are in the minors and could play on many teams.

AAA
Jack Brooks
Jonathan Harding
Alex Harris
Robinson Lopez
Spike Peterson
Diego Reyes
Diego Rodriguez
He-Ping Fong

I'm interested in young starting pitching or young position players but also would consider a 1B with a larger contract if he is in the last year of his contract.

LancasterLeftys
Mario Mendoza

Veteran Catcher and middle releiver available

Post by LancasterLeftys »

Jim Farley is 37 MR. He's a free agent after this year.

Don Webb is 36 Catcher. I have him locked up for this year and next at 9mill/
Hes a good defensive catcher who can be counted on.

Let me know if there is any interest.

m.leff@sbcglobal.net
Lancaster Lefty's Owner

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Youngstown Updated.

1B Thomas Perez.

http://ootp.digitalsportspage.com/html/ ... _1181.html

28 year old making 4.5 mil this year and next. My scout shows him as 8 contact and 8 power. He want to play for a winner and I am trying to accommodate him. Looking for a young 1B, right handed hitting OF, or young starting pitcher prospect in return.

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Trading list bump. You guys can't be telling me that you don't need a power hitting, good fielding second basemen? Or a solid #4 starter? They are available, see below.

2B Donald Roberts - Starting all-star second baseman last year, and a Gold Glove winner. Last year, he hit .256 with 36 HRs and 122 RBIs. He's only 27 years old, and on a very inexpensive contract for someone in the prime of his career. He can play all the infield positions (rated an 8 at third base, and a 10 at first base). Only bad thing is that he is streaky...he's started this season poorly (has had great power this year, but is only batting .209), but in other months he'll bat .400 and hit 14 HRs (he did that last April).

RF Mustefa Kazilawe - 3 star player with 4 star potential. Has hit AAA really well, has serious power against LHP, and was stellar for me in the playoffs last year (.381 with 3 HRs in 21 ABs). He's also probably the best fielding OF in the league, with ratings of 9 or 10 at all of the OF positions (including a perfect 10 at RF).

SP/RP Andy Ford - Solid in the bullpen, can also start. Had a 4.34 ERA as a starter for me, 3.83 ERA as a spot starter/long reliever.

SP Jeremy Gregg - 3 star guy with added potential; a complete junkballer - effective if you have a solid infield.

YoungstownSteelheads
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Last chance on closer Pedro Diaz 8)

http://ootp.digitalsportspage.com/html/ ... r_869.html

He can be had for a warm six pack of Bud Lite or a bag of donuts...