Just my two cents on Madden 360 after watching videos

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

bdoughty wrote:DB lacking in creativity today. Come on man "Walk the Line" is out in theaters next week. Give the Cash man his due and make a stand. ;)

Hey, that was my avatar here for about a month or two after The Man in Black died!

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

GTHobbes wrote:Maybe we should start our own forum, anchester. We wouldn't have to keep it limited to our love for EA/Tiburon, either. What kind've music do you like? Are you into Johnny Cash or Pearl Jam?
Please do...

GTHobbes
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GTHobbes »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
GTHobbes wrote:Maybe we should start our own forum, anchester. We wouldn't have to keep it limited to our love for EA/Tiburon, either. What kind've music do you like? Are you into Johnny Cash or Pearl Jam?
Please do...
What's the matter, db? Have you been the asshole on these boards for so long now that you're worried about someone else (me) taking away your title?

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

Actually, it looks like I'll have to be the jerk of the forums. I've been away too much lately. These forums are not anti-EA. They are not pro-EA. If you have an opinion, state it. If someone's opinion is different, then that does not mean that they are anti-XX or pro-XX fanboys.

Please do not just take your posts from OS and post them here as well. It's not a huge deal, but I'd like to foster original thought here.

And that bloody animated gif should totally be DB's avatar. If someone can remake that and put a Canes pennant and/or an Amare poster in the background, it would be PERFECT.

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Boom
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Boom »

OMG! That's friggin perfect! LMAO, great stuff

Sully
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sully »

bdoughty wrote:Image
I love it!
DB, you have to make that your avatar.

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Jared would have to do it for him, or change the settings because the avatar requirements would not let him use it. Too wide and too large (120x120 and 49 KB minimum) on ones you upload.

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

I would create an exception to the avatar limits for that classic. If DB wants to make the change, I'll do it.

(That is completely hilarious.)

JackDiggity
DSP-Funk All-Star*
DSP-Funk All-Star*

Post by JackDiggity »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta do it DB. That is classic.
"I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being." Jackie Robinson

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

That is absolutely priceless. Well done, BD.

I have a small suggestion, and it's one I need to follow as well. Can we all wait to call each other pro-Madden or anti-Madden c***suckers until after the game comes out? At least then we can talk about specific reasons why the other side needs to pull its collective head out of its butt. :wink:

GTHobbes
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GTHobbes »

Brando70 wrote:I have a small suggestion, and it's one I need to follow as well. Can we all wait to call each other pro-Madden or anti-Madden c***suckers until after the game comes out? At least then we can talk about specific reasons why the other side needs to pull its collective head out of its butt. :wink:
I'll drink to that.

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

Sorry all, stumbled on this during a google search, of all things, and was reminded of this moment of hilarity from last year. Just had to bump it.

:lol:

-G7
Sully wrote:Image

This is how I'm picturing DB about now...