XBOX 360 BUNDLE-BUSTER Trade Thread

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

XBOX 360 BUNDLE-BUSTER Trade Thread

Post by Toper »

After reading all the preorder and bundle posts, I thought it would be a great idea if we posted a list of our tradeable bundle stuff in a separate thread, so that we can maybe do trades for stuff that we really do want...without having to go the ebay route.

Here's my list:

(UPDATE: 11/27)
For sale/trade:
- 360 Controller (wired)...(2unopened available...willing to trade for 1 game on my wanted list)
- Kameo (2 unopened, 1 opened)
- NBA Live (1 unopened)
- Madden (1 unopened, 1 opened)

Looking for the following, in order of preference (prefer unopened, but willing to trade opened games for opened games):
- Dead or Alive 4

PM me with offers.

Thanks,

Toper
Last edited by Toper on Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Toper331][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Toper331.jpg[/img][/url]

Sully
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sully »

I'll have Kameo and NBA Live on Launch day. Willing to sell, or trade.

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: XBOX 360 BUNDLE-BUSTER Trade Thread

Post by James_E »

Toper wrote:
...I have a guaranteed preorder for 4 bundles,
Isn't that going to cost about $3000 after tax? 8O

I'm assuming they're not all for you?

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Re: XBOX 360 BUNDLE-BUSTER Trade Thread

Post by Toper »

James_E wrote:
Toper wrote:
...I have a guaranteed preorder for 4 bundles,
Isn't that going to cost about $3000 after tax? 8O

I'm assuming they're not all for you?

Buyers are standing by... :lol:

slyguy
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by slyguy »

Sully wrote:I'll have Kameo and NBA Live on Launch day. Willing to sell, or trade.
same here

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

Bump for launch week...list all your 360 trade bait/for sale stuff here.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Anyone have a 360 they want to sell? LOL.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Anyone have a 360 they want to sell? LOL.

I actually have 2 extra systems available, but I don't think anyone here is willing to pay above retail for it. I've already sold one for $800, so if anyone here is THAT desperate, pm me.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

slyguy wrote:
Sully wrote:I'll have Kameo and NBA Live on Launch day. Willing to sell, or trade.
same here
Ditto. Did you guys get the TRU bundle? I'm keeping Madden and ditching NBA Live and Kameo. Also looking to ditch the extra wired controller. If anyone's interested, holla'.
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

GridIronGhost
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by GridIronGhost »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Anyone have a 360 they want to sell? LOL.
I do have a xbox 360 I can sell you, I don't know if your serious or not. You offered to give me some speakers sometime back and ignored me when I accepted your offer http://www.digitalsportspage.com/module ... ight=altec anyways I have 17 left in stock and shipping right now at cost $389.99 plus tax (your state) and shipping.

All I ask is that you buy one game, that is were I make my money.

Thanks....
"If I didn't want 50 percent of my income and wanted the government to regulate every aspect of my life, I'd live in California."

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

How do you have 17 of them and no one else has any? Are they Cores or Premiums?

And I will take you up on the Speaker offer, I apparently missed that thread after I had posted it. They are still in my closet. LOL.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

If you seriously have premium systems for sale, please PM me Grid, I don't want to go into a long story. But my boss apparently ordered ares from the worst effin place possible and we wont get them until after Xmas. So I may buy one now.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

bdunn13
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdunn13 »

I have 4 premiums. One is already sold and two others are on ebay. I have yet to decide what to do with the 4th.. but its for sale if anyone here wants it - higher than sticker price of course.

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

bdunn13 wrote:I have 4 premiums. One is already sold and two others are on ebay. I have yet to decide what to do with the 4th.. but its for sale if anyone here wants it - higher than sticker price of course.
Just curious...what are the ones you have on ebay up to now? I have an extra one, but I'm not sure this week is really the time to sell it. There should be a glut of them on ebay tomorrow so I'm thinking of maybe waiting until the weekend to put my extra one on.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

Badgun wrote:
bdunn13 wrote:I have 4 premiums. One is already sold and two others are on ebay. I have yet to decide what to do with the 4th.. but its for sale if anyone here wants it - higher than sticker price of course.
Just curious...what are the ones you have on ebay up to now? I have an extra one, but I'm not sure this week is really the time to sell it. There should be a glut of them on ebay tomorrow so I'm thinking of maybe waiting until the weekend to put my extra one on.

If it's available in your area, I highly recommend placing an ad on craigslist. That's the route I'm taking...I already sold one for double (to test the waters) and plan on taking a wait-and-see approach on the market before I make my move with my other two. The advantage on craigslist of being able to: 1. Deal in person; 2. Deal in cash; and 3. Avoid the ebay/paypal fees double-dip make craigslist worth a look...especially with the flooded ebay market right now.

Toper
Last edited by Toper on Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bdunn13
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdunn13 »

Just look at the ebay auctions. They are going for 600-850 on average. There area alot, but there are more buyers still than sellers.

Actualy - one just sold on ebay. I did a buy it now for 650 as I am not too greedy. I am jobless but not greedy. :D

I would say throw it up there now as you don't know if the stores will be flooded next week.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

There are going to be a TON of them on Ebay for the next few weeks. People just looking to flip them for profit. The best time to put it up (if you don't want to hook a DSP brother up for cheaper :wink: <--gay winkie) will be a week or two before Christmas when all of the yuppie soccer moms go crazy trying to find one for junior.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

The best window for profit, IMO, is the weekend right after Thanksgiving. I'm confident that there will be an artificial demand caused by Black Friday shortages (I predict 360's will be sold out everywhere (Brick and Mortar) by close of business Friday). Since nobody knows about follow-on shipments for the next week (and the soonest would be Tues/Wed), people are going to get really stupid this weekend. After that, the week before xmas is the next best time, but you would then be gambling that there will still be a shortage by then (since nobody knows what the post-launch restock numbers are going to be, it could either be feast or famine by that time).

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

Isnt it because of pricks like you lot other people cant get them.?

Feanor
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Feanor »

No it's Microsoft's fault for not making more of them or not charging a higher price for them.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

Jimmydeicide wrote:Isnt it because of pricks like you lot other people cant get them.?

Nice. :roll:

The only people who aren't going to get one are the one's who didn't plan ahead...and I have absolutely ZERO remorse for anyone who didn't preorder. There were NUMEROUS opportunities (since May!) to preorder either online or brick and mortar (right up until 2 weeks ago when I walked into Toys R Us on Sunday morning (a day after I heard about it on the internet) and plopped down an affordable $50 a system).

Now, if you want one you gotta either camp out, drive around, or pay extra...all I can say is TS & Good Luck! 8O
Last edited by Toper on Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

lay off toper...

i have dealt with him a ton of times...quality guy.

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

tope i pmed you please hit me back asap and let me thanks

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

CincyKid wrote:tope i pmed you please hit me back asap and let me thanks
Cin,

You've got a PM.

Toper

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

Toper wrote:
Jimmydeicide wrote:Isnt it because of pricks like you lot other people cant get them.?

Nice. :roll:

The only people who aren't going to get one are the one's who didn't plan ahead...and I have absolutely ZERO remorse for anyone who didn't preorder.
I pre-ordered, was on the top third of the list of pre-orders, and I'm still not getting one. I was told not to expect one before the end of the year, so I cancelled my pre-order. I don't expect any remorse from you as it is just a videogame system, but I think TS is a little tough.

This launch really just reminded me that it is a business and I'm glad to see that so many of you are turning a nice profit.