DSP Poker Night: Wednesday is Shooter Night

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

DSP Poker Night: Wednesday is Shooter Night

Post by pk500 »

Boys:

It's Shooter Night for DSP Poker Night tonight, so we'll cue up a game of Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike at 10:30 p.m. (EDT).

I'm a questionable participant due to the opening night of the NHL. Strange deal. NHL Center Ice is free for the first week of the season, so I'm going to watch every Oilers' game I can, including the opener against the Avs at 10 p.m. (EDT) tonight.

But my DVR won't let me set recordings for any Center Ice games since I'm not a subscriber. I'm hoping that will change tonight when the package is free for a week or hopefully I can just do a manual recording of the game.

If so, then I'll record the Oilers and am in for GR2: SS at 10:30 p.m. If not, then I'll have to pass on shooting to watch the Oil.

Can someone who is committed to 10:30 p.m. and has a good connection please host? My uncertain status makes me a lousy host.

Hope to see you cats tonight.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Sully
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: DSP Poker Night: Wednesday is Shooter Night

Post by Sully »

pk500 wrote:
But my DVR won't let me set recordings for any Center Ice games since I'm not a subscriber. I'm hoping that will change tonight when the package is free for a week or hopefully I can just do a manual recording of the game.
You've got to be kidding me?!?! I was planning on Tivo'ing a early game, and a late game, since I'll be attending the Flyers opener tonight.

To keep this thread on topic, I'm out for tonight, but definitely looking forward to next week.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Sully:

I have a TimeWarner DVR, which may operate differently than TiVo. I was able to record the free Center Ice preview week two weeks ago, so I'm hoping this problem will sort itself tonight.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

Sully
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sully »

pk500 wrote:Sully:

I have a TimeWarner DVR, which may operate differently than TiVo. I was able to record the free Center Ice preview week two weeks ago, so I'm hoping this problem will sort itself tonight.

Take care,
PK
Ok, I have the DirecTV RCA DVR. I was just able to program it to record the Pens/Devils matchup.

mixdj1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mixdj1 »

I'll be there tonight and I can host up to six but anything over that and someone else will need to host.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

I'm in, unless one potential tie up keeps me away. I have to perform a funeral tomorrow, and meet with the bereaved tonight, but it shouldn't be that late, so I'll most likely be there...
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

countzero2k5
Mario Mendoza

Post by countzero2k5 »

Just picked the game up this afternoon so I should be there as well :)

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Good news: I can record the Oilers tonight, so I'll be there at 10:30 p.m. as host.

Thanks,
PK

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

in

ProvoAnC
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by ProvoAnC »

ok bitches...I think I'll hafta head to the video store and pick it up as a rental so I can kick it old school with the regulars!
I have a new gamertag Provo 4569

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

ProvoAnC wrote:ok bitches...I think I'll hafta head to the video store and pick it up as a rental so I can kick it old school with the regulars!
Way to go, Daddy-o!

Out,
PK

pigpen81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pigpen81 »

I'll be there