Analogy between 2006 hockey games and 2005 soccer games

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Man that other chick is HOT as hell (not Paris). Who is that...she doesn't look familiar.
Dana Delaney, from "China Beach" fame. Yeah, she's pure smoke.

Take care,
PK
Last edited by pk500 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

tjung0831 wrote:This "sim" aspect of takes a step back when a guy over at 2k sports posted how he scored 4 goals in a game with Tie Domi. I'm not even sure that would happen on NHL 06!!
And what setting was he playing on? Arcade?

Domi did once score four goals in a game in his final AHL season while playing for Binghamton!

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

bdoughty wrote: Wood back in the shed
OMFG!!!!! 8O Please dear god, do not tell me that there actually is a movie with Rosie O'Donnell in S&M gear!!!!!

That has got to be one of the most offensive things I have seen...well...ever! What the hell year was that movie? And who the hell thought they would try and spin Rosie O' into a sexy role???
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

hoserthehorrible
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by hoserthehorrible »

bdoughty wrote:
hoserthehorrible wrote:
bdoughty wrote: I never said beautiful there skippy.
Pictures say a 1,000 words... skippy!
You just don't grasp the Dana Delaney connection. AND THATS OKAY!
I grasp it just fine. You just don't understand why I said the beautiful comment and that's OK... Skippy.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

MMmmmmmm

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

Or this Skippy

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Yea yea yuk it up but I can always counter with more Rosie in positions you would have never imagined. I had "Scooter" on the brain from playing too much NCAA 2006 lately. Skippy just popped out. :)

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
hoserthehorrible wrote:The Ginger vs Mary Anne debate has gone on a long time and both are good answers. It all depends on what you're looking for.
I'll take the one that doesn't allow rebounds off of the goalies pads to go out to center ice and beyond.
I dont know why you are choosing to focus on the one or 2 long rebounds per game. It's not nearly as much of an issue as some of the other things are, like lack of aggressive defense and the ping pong AI passing.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

JackB1 wrote:I dont know why you are choosing to focus on the one or 2 long rebounds per game. It's not nearly as much of an issue as some of the other things are, like lack of aggressive defense and the ping pong AI passing.
One or two a game? How about nearly every shot from the blue line does that. The only ones that don't are from point blank range or are blocked by defenders before they can bounce very far. The physics are so far from realistic, it bothers me to no end. It's been an issue since 2004 as well...that's why it bothers me. It's kind of like the mario running in EA football games...it's been a complaint, yet they never do anything to fix it.

skinsfan
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by skinsfan »

bdoughty wrote:Yea yea yuk it up but I can always counter with more Rosie in positions you would have never imagined. I had "Scooter" on the brain from playing too much NCAA 2006 lately. Skippy just popped out. :)

NOOOOOOOO!!!!MY EYES.
Such disturbing imagery.
LOL

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

The picture of Rosie on the massage table does serve a historical purpose, as disturbing as it is: It's probably the closest her p*ssy ever has come to an exposed penis.

:)

Take care,
PK

pigpen81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pigpen81 »

pk500 wrote:The picture of Rosie on the massage table does serve a historical purpose, as disturbing as it is: It's probably the closest her p*ssy ever has come to an exposed penis.

Take care,
PK

Real penis that is 8O

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

pk500 wrote:The picture of Rosie on the massage table does serve a historical purpose, as disturbing as it is: It's probably the closest her p*ssy ever has come to an exposed penis.

Take care,
PK
That's not Anne Heche?
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.