OT: The Official Buying and Selling Thread

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

OT: The Official Buying and Selling Thread

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Guys...having been guilty of creating a thread or two about buying or selling something on here...I figure we need to have a thread that's used exclusively for it going forward. Jared, it may be valueable to have as a sticky too...but that's up to you. Otherwise we can just resurrect this thread each time one of us is looking to buy or has something to sell.

I'll start:

For Sale...

Hot Shots Open Tee Golf for the PSP.

$30 bucks shipped priority mail.

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Re: OT: The Official Buying and Selling Thread

Post by Boltman »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Guys...having been guilty of creating a thread or two about buying or selling something on here...I figure we need to have a thread that's used exclusively for it going forward. Jared, it may be valueable to have as a sticky too...but that's up to you. Otherwise we can just resurrect this thread each time one of us is looking to buy or has something to sell.

I'll start:

For Sale...

Hot Shots Open Tee Golf for the PSP.

$30 bucks shipped priority mail.
DB, I live right near you, and never managed to buy that game. One question, whats it cost new?

If its a huge difference from the price you are offering, I may buy it from you this Fri or Sat, my boy is down in S.D. with his grandma. I might get it as a supprise gift for him, when I go to pick him up next Sat.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

$40 new via Gamestop...but I'm out of town all weekend starting Thursday.

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Boltman »

dbdynsty25 wrote:$40 new via Gamestop...but I'm out of town all weekend starting Thursday.
Bleh, maybe I'll get it in two weeks heh, unless you sell it by then.

OmflShark
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by OmflShark »

I have NBA Inside Drive 2004 Brand NEW for $5.00 plus whatever shipping would cost (First class would be around $1.50).

I also have NBA 2k5 Brand NEW for $9.00 plus whatever shipping would cost.

PM me if u are interested.

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

Whoops, rest of thread was moved. Nothing to see here.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

Atxj
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Atxj »

FIFA Psp for 25$ shipped.

PM me if interested.

I also have NFL 2k5 & College Hoops 2k5 that I would be willing to let go for a few bucks each.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

If anyone is in the market for a high-end Dell Laptop or Desktop (specifically, their XPS series), I can get a good discount on them. This is for brand new systems direct from the factory.

Just PM me with your configured specs/total price and I'll let you know how much of a discount I can get.

I would like to offer this as a favor to DSP, and I know some of you are in the market for a new system. Feel free to contact me if you're interested or want more info.

Thanks,

Toper

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

that is great...

might be looking for a low end lappy in the next few weeks

thanks

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

Sudz wrote:that is great...

thanks
Dan,

Just let me know...I'll even pre-load it with Winning Eleven for you. :lol:

Toper

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Toper wrote:
Sudz wrote:that is great...

thanks
Dan,

Just let me know...I'll even pre-load it with Winning Eleven for you. :lol:

Toper
HA! awesome!

GridIronGhost
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by GridIronGhost »

Creative Zen Micro (black) 1 month old, still has warrenty and reciept. Selling for $160 shipped or trade for iPod mini.
"If I didn't want 50 percent of my income and wanted the government to regulate every aspect of my life, I'd live in California."

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

GridIronGhost wrote:Creative Zen Micro (black) 1 month old, still has warrenty and reciept. Selling for $160 shipped or trade for iPod mini.
If you want mediocre sound quality and less features...by all means, enjoy! (And I've got both by the way)

GridIronGhost
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by GridIronGhost »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
GridIronGhost wrote:Creative Zen Micro (black) 1 month old, still has warrenty and reciept. Selling for $160 shipped or trade for iPod mini.
If you want mediocre sound quality and less features...by all means, enjoy! (And I've got both by the way)
Is that a trade?
"If I didn't want 50 percent of my income and wanted the government to regulate every aspect of my life, I'd live in California."

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

GridIronGhost wrote:
dbdynsty25 wrote:
Is that a trade?
no, he just can't resist dissing anyone who wants an Ipod. :lol: It's just him.

GridIronGhost
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by GridIronGhost »

Badgun wrote:
GridIronGhost wrote:
dbdynsty25 wrote: If you want mediocre sound quality and less features...by all means, enjoy! (And I've got both by the way)
Is that a trade?
I know... :wink: Seems like you can't avoid the wrath of DB and PK when ever iPod is mentioned.

LAking
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by LAking »

Anyone interested in a PNY nvidia Geforce 6800GT AGP video card for $250 shipped? I should have my new computer built within a couple weeks and will then have no use for this card.

PM if interested
"Be tolerant of those who describe a sporting moment as their best ever. We do not lack imagination, nor have we had sad and barren lives; it is just that real life is paler, duller, and contains less potential for unexpected delirium." -Nick Hornby

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Toper wrote:If anyone is in the market for a high-end Dell Laptop or Desktop (specifically, their XPS series), I can get a good discount on them. This is for brand new systems direct from the factory.

Just PM me with your configured specs/total price and I'll let you know how much of a discount I can get.

I would like to offer this as a favor to DSP, and I know some of you are in the market for a new system. Feel free to contact me if you're interested or want more info.

Thanks,

Toper
Them are some expensive laptops! However, let me know what you can get on a low end laptop in the XPS series. I'm currently looking at the IBooks.

Toper
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Toper »

sportdan30 wrote:
Toper wrote:If anyone is in the market for a high-end Dell Laptop or Desktop (specifically, their XPS series), I can get a good discount on them. This is for brand new systems direct from the factory.

Thanks,

Toper
Them are some expensive laptops! However, let me know what you can get on a low end laptop in the XPS series. I'm currently looking at the IBooks.
Sport,

The best thing you can do is go to Dell's website and configure your desired laptop with the specs you want. PM me your best price and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Toper

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

GridIronGhost wrote:
Badgun wrote:
GridIronGhost wrote: Is that a trade?
I know... :wink: Seems like you can't avoid the wrath of DB and PK when ever iPod is mentioned.
The difference is pk will tell you if you ask him...db's going to tell you whether you ask him or not. :lol:

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Badgun wrote:The difference is pk will tell you if you ask him...db's going to tell you whether you ask him or not. :lol:
No, the difference is PK has used a grand total of 2 MP3 players so he doesn't exactly have experience with them. He just hates the "trandy" appeal of the players and their ridiculous cost for subpar performance and features. I on the other hand, hate the above mentioned things because of experience with almost every high end player.

And you're a jackass. Grow up. And easy with the vendettas bro, it's getting old...don't you have to start applying for that AARP card soon? I'd focus on that.

Jayhawker
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Jayhawker »

dbdynsty25 wrote:And you're a jackass. Grow up. And easy with the vendettas bro, it's getting old...don't you have to start applying for that AARP card soon? I'd focus on that.
It's so nice of you to set up a thread just so you can whine about things people want to buy. Next time include a disclaimer, so that iPod owners and sellers know that they should avoid YOUR thread to buy and sell.

Let's review:
http://www.digitalsportspage.com/module ... 11&start=0

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Badgun wrote:The difference is pk will tell you if you ask him...db's going to tell you whether you ask him or not. :lol:
No, the difference is PK has used a grand total of 2 MP3 players so he doesn't exactly have experience with them. He just hates the "trandy" appeal of the players and their ridiculous cost for subpar performance and features. I on the other hand, hate the above mentioned things because of experience with almost every high end player.

And you're a jackass. Grow up. And easy with the vendettas bro, it's getting old...don't you have to start applying for that AARP card soon? I'd focus on that.
You know personally I've tried to tolerate your short tempered little ass...for a long time. Do you constantly HAVE to be such an ASSHOLE? Can you for once simply resist from calling people names and showing everyone how big of a prick you are? For the life of me I can't figure out why Jared hasn't banned you yet. You constantly make personal insults to people just because they disagree with you. You have no tact and you have no class. You must be a miserable little fu*k to have so much anger. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick and tired of your schtick.
I just want to apologize to everyone on the board for my behavior lately. As I look back on the past 6 months or so, I find myself wondering why I keep arguing with so many different posters on this board. Obviously, I am the common thread (no pun intended) and I can definitely understand why you all get frustrated with me. Seriously...I apologize to everyone. I know it's not fun reading a Sports Gaming Board and constantly having to wade through my bullsh*t to get to some legit information and for that I'm truely sorry.

I will try to be the better man from now on and refrain from the back and forth that some of you guys get annoyed with. My personality is really hard to explain and it REALLY doesn't translate well into typed text. Any of you guys who have played online with me, know I'm not a complete prick (just kind of one).

I hope you all can forgive me and give me a 'fresh' start as I will try to do the same for everyone that I might not be the biggest fan of.
So much for the "fresh" start.

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

A public reminder from Billl Joel to Jayhawker

Badgun no offence my man but throwing out profanity and handling it this way is not exactly TACTFUL and/or CLASSY. PM Jared with your problems or complaints, I do.

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

bdoughty wrote:A public reminder from Billl Joel to Jayhawker

Badgun no offence my man but throwing out profanity and handling it this way is not exactly TACTFUL and/or CLASSY. PM Jared with your problems or complaints, I do.
You're probably right, bd and my apologies to anyone that was offended by my rant, but I'm getting sick and tired of this punk breaking every rule on the board and then getting a free pass for whatever unknown reason.