Live E3 Streams?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Live E3 Streams?

Post by wco81 »

Anyone find any live streams for today and the rest of E3?

GS is going to cover the Sony and MS events today and other E3 live content but you have to become a paying sub for live streams.

G4-Tech TV is going to have shows every day at 4 PM PST but it's not clear if they're going to cover the pre-E3 events like those today.

cdastros
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by cdastros »

It looks like xbox.com will stream there confrence. My guess is sony and nintendo will do the same. Here are the times.

Eastern Times:

Sony E3 Conference: Monday, 6 pm
Microsoft E3 Conference: Monday, 10:15 pm
Nintendo E3 Conference: Tuesday, 12 noon

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html

That is all I need since I subscribe. 20 minutes to the start of the Sony conference. Unfortauntely I will miss all 3 live and just have to watch the delayed versions.

Talamius
Mario Mendoza

Post by Talamius »

The Sony conference isn't live? Bleh.

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

IGN also has a stream for Insiders I think.

GS will show the press conferences at some later point for non GS Complete subscribers.

Boom
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Boom »

Just got home from work.. when is the MS conference... or did i miss it already?

cdastros
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by cdastros »

Here are the sony specs

The PlayStation 3 will feature the much-vaunted Cell processor, which will run at 3.2 Ghz and feature 2.18 teraflops of performance. It will sport 256mb XDR main RAM at 3.2 Ghz, have 256MB of GDDR VRAM at 700mhz, a detachable 2.5 inch HDD slot, six usb 2.0 ports, Memory Stick Duo, a SD slot, a compact flash memory slot, Compact flash slot, 2 hdmi outputs, 1 av multi out, 1 SPDIF optical output, and 1-gigabit Ethernet built in port

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

cdastros wrote:Here are the sony specs

The PlayStation 3 will feature the much-vaunted Cell processor, which will run at 3.2 Ghz and feature 2.18 teraflops of performance. It will sport 256mb XDR main RAM at 3.2 Ghz, have 256MB of GDDR VRAM at 700mhz, a detachable 2.5 inch HDD slot, six usb 2.0 ports, Memory Stick Duo, a SD slot, a compact flash memory slot, Compact flash slot, 2 hdmi outputs, 1 av multi out, 1 SPDIF optical output, and 1-gigabit Ethernet built in port
Someone care to translate that into English? :)

Out,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

cdastros
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by cdastros »

pk500 wrote:

Out,
PK
gamespot just release the specs.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16 ... 24681.html

more info

http://www.cgno.com/news_live.php?name=sony

thejake
Mario Mendoza

Post by thejake »

pk500 wrote:

Out,
PK
I am no expert on this stuff, but early word is while more impressive than the xbox360 on paper, their performance should be very close to each other.
Xbox Gamertag = thejake6