World of Warcraft Updates...

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

RobVarak wrote:
James_E wrote:Just fired it up again after a few months off.

My pally was boring, so I created a human mage on Windrunner named Xanoz. Sold off my pally stuff and e-mailed the gold over to Xanos.

So I'll be around on Windrunner again. Rob/XXXIV/pigpen and anyone else on Windrunner add me to your friends list.

Or if any of you want to start fresh on Horde side and play together I'm game to rolling a horde mage and going that route.

Who knows? I may not play for more than a month or so... I don't know, but I had fun last night with it. The break refreshed it for me.

Die kobold die!

Edit: char's name is "Xanoz" not "Xanos"
Glad to hear that, James. I'll keep an eye out too. Nobody's too lowbie for our guild :)

What's your horde char's name? I have an Orc Rogue who's only lvl 10 or so.
Ill be looking for Xanos.
As Rob said no one is too lowbie for this guild...Most of the lvl 20s no more than I do..

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by James_E »

My Horde char is an L10 Mage named "Thaifighter"

Rob and XXXIV, what are your toons names on Windrunner again?

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by James_E »

XXXIV wrote:

Ill be looking for Xanos.
As Rob said no one is too lowbie for this guild...Most of the lvl 20s no more than I do..
Oops.. it's "Xanoz" with a z, not "Xanos"...

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bkrich83 »

I have been contemplating getting back in to this game.

BF2 though has really started to eat my gaming time up.
-BK

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by James_E »

LOL. I messed up I think.

I tried to create "Xanos"... it said not available, so I created a char named Xanoz.

I go on, log in as some of my older characters to sell stuff and mail it to my new one. Over the course of multiple e-mails, I send about 15 gold, a couple of bags, some potions to my new char.

logon as new char play for an hour.. no e-mail. Wondering what is up... could just be slow e-mail... but now here today at work I'm thinking I might have sent the mail to "Xanos"! The name that I originally tried but couldn't get, instead of my correct name "Xanoz".

So maybe some char named Xanos just got a bunch of stuff e-mailed to him/her from 2 toons they don't know. Maybe I lost all the stuff I e-mailed. I'll be checking tonight. It stinks! Ah well...what can you do?

Maybe they'll be a nice dude and send the stuff back if I ask nicely.

TheMightyPuck
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by TheMightyPuck »

I keep contemplating returning to WOW as well. Just can't bring myself to do it. Seems a daunting commitment.

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by James_E »

Who's still playing?

What servers/characters?

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

James_E wrote:Who's still playing?

What servers/characters?
I just started this game this week. I have a level 5 Night Elf - Druid on server Bloodhoof and a level 8 Tauren - Druid on server Eredar.

Fun game for sure, but still a bit overwhelming as well as a bit too time consuming.
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

WoW is definately a great game but it simply takes over your life. I have a friend who schedules his life around the damn game...no thanks.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bkrich83 »

I recently started playing again.

Have a lvl 19 Mage on Lothar. Really it is a great game, but agreed on the time consuming and daunting parts.
-BK

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

lvl 48 on eonar HORDE, bitches

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Im still playing on Windrunner.....
You all deserted Me
Bastards

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

XXXIV wrote:Im still playing on Windrunner.....
You all deserted Me
Bastards
I know man. Sorry. :oops:

I had a couple of unfortunate family things that kept me away for awhile. Then a serious computer problem that took my down for even longer. I do keep meaning to reinstall and get back in the game.

Is the guild still hanging together? It looked pretty tenuous last time I was on...
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

RobVarak wrote:
You all deserted Me
Bastards

I had a couple of unfortunate family things that kept me away for awhile. Then a serious computer problem that took my down for even longer. I do keep meaning to reinstall and get back in the game.

Is the guild still hanging together? It looked pretty tenuous last time I was on...
No problem...was kidding...

Guild is still there. A few asked about Kharsis . SFfried is back as someone else and laying low fron Vlad last I heard...

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bkrich83 »

You all deserted Me
Bastards
I still have my toon on Windrunner. I play on there at times also.
-BK

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Boltman »

Toon, Alts...........the terms still make me smile, Evercrack almost dissolved my marriage. I was up to 14 to 16 hours a day and was not spending time with my 2 beautiful children (I am an obsessive all or nothing kinda guy) so I had to remove myself from that game (was using paypal to buy hundreds of dollars of "L33T" items) pathetic, yes I know.

I miss that stuff, but thats why I cant afford to play MMORPG's. :(

Sad, I know...but my personality traits ruin it for me.....must.....stay.....away....................

James_E
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by James_E »

bdunn13
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdunn13 »

I sort of feel sorry for people like him.

BTW - I play nightly on Gurabashi.

Troll Hunter 36 (Moonkey).

and a bunch of other guys in the 20s.

I have been playing too much lately, I need to step away some.

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

XXXIV wrote:
RobVarak wrote:
You all deserted Me
Bastards

No problem...was kidding...

Guild is still there. A few asked about Kharsis . SFfried is back as someone else and laying low fron Vlad last I heard...
I was trying to dissolve it because it didn't show hardly anybody logged on (including most of my toons). You want me to transfer leadership to you with Werewolf? Then you can clean house or invite/kick as wanted since you're kind of the last man standing :lol:

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

I started playing again as well after maxing out on City of Heroes and City of Villains.

Strict time limit of 90 mins per day, but I've managed to get my dwarf up to lvl 22 already.

Does help that my bro is lvl 60 on the same server, pointed me in the direction of best skills for making cash early on, and keeps sending me stuff that he finds.

:)

I play alternate days with FM 2006, so plenty of rest and double xp
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

JRod
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JRod »

davet010 wrote:I started playing again as well after maxing out on City of Heroes and City of Villains.

Strict time limit of 90 mins per day, but I've managed to get my dwarf up to lvl 22 already.

Does help that my bro is lvl 60 on the same server, pointed me in the direction of best skills for making cash early on, and keeps sending me stuff that he finds.

:)

I play alternate days with FM 2006, so plenty of rest and double xp
FM and WoW -- are you even going to work anymore? :D
[url=http://sensiblecoasters.wordpress.com/][b]Sensible Coasters - A critique of sports games, reviews, gaming sites and news. Questionably Proofread![/b][/url]

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

Like I said, 90 mins an evening in total, alternating days between the two.

I then spend most of my work day on here talking about them

:D

I guess I don't have an addictive personality, which is probably just as well. I watch little TV other than documentaries and sports (apart from my weekly dose of SG-1), and I read a lot of books.
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

TCrouch wrote:I was trying to dissolve it because it didn't show hardly anybody logged on (including most of my toons). You want me to transfer leadership to you with Werewolf? Then you can clean house or invite/kick as wanted since you're kind of the last man standing :lol:
:D ...Would be a nice idea but Ive moved to a new guild and transfered servers...Windrunner got too damn crowded after Xmas so they gave us a transfer option.

I just never broke the addiction...I play at least 30-60 minutes almost everyday.

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

Ah ok I didn't notice how old that post was :oops:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

TCrouch wrote:Ah ok I didn't notice how old that post was :oops:
:lol:
I wouldnt worry about it ....Have you read some of My posts?...Now they are :oops: :oops: :oops: