FIFA 2004- Different Playing Versions for each Region?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pacuca
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by pacuca »

Link:
<BR>
<BR>http://www.gamespy.com/previews/august0 ... dex2.shtml
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>"Our European friends will be interested to note that FIFA 2004 works in conjunction with the EA simulation Total Club Manager. You´ll be able to sub in your FIFA disc and play out the games when they appear on your calendar if you´re so inclined. For Japan, the game is being retooled with a new interface and heavily tweaked gameplay to be more competitive with Konami´s Winning Eleven. EA´s obviously hungry, and the changes they´re making will ensure that FIFA 2004 gets a second look from serious soccer gamers -- something the series has failed to do in recent years."
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>If the Japan or Europe versions are truly going to be different and better playing versions than the U.S. version, I will import them.
<BR>
<BR>pacuca
<BR>
<BR>

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

Pac
<BR>
<BR>I wouldn´t bother importing the Euro version just to link up with Total Club Manager - that has to be one of the worst management sims I´ve ever played..and believe me, I´ve played a few !
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

pacuca
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by pacuca »

Thanks for the tip davet010.
<BR>
<BR>pacuca